International news

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Yes it did, but I don't understand the need for repeated warnings.
Also I don't think that such general wishes like "may your (insert a country leader position) bring good future to your country (insert name of a country)" should be viewed as political, but that decision I have to leave that to the discretion of the supreme beings (insert moderator name here).

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Where do you see politics and religion in that post?
Realistically considered, the concept of 'world peace' (to say nothing of veiled references to environmental extremism) are, IMNSHO, politically loaded --- Religion was vested in earlier posts on this thread...

I think it was reference to the Canadian Prime Minister that triggered it!;)
That too!:eek::D

Please understand! -- Far from 'thought enforcement', my motives were by way of avoidance of our own microcosmic WWIII:eek:

Thank you for your input/concern

Best regards
HP:)

Last edited:

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Yes it did, but I don't understand the need for repeated warnings.
Also I don't think that such general wishes like "may your (insert a country leader position) bring good future to your country (insert name of a country)" should be viewed as political, but that decision I have to leave that to the discretion of the supreme beings (insert moderator name here).
For the record, the remarks you take issue with are my own and I am not a moderator (as you may see by my 'user rank' beneath my avatar & username) -- I assure you that this is my only user on these fora!:)

Best regards
HP:cool:

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
One is a statement of personal beliefs without words. We have been getting firmer on evangelizing.

My avatar is a statement of sorts, but you would have to really reach to see the meanings I intend.

It is not a world of B&W.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
May the bad times be behind him.
I know what you mean, but I envision "bad times" running someone down when I read this. Maybe it's Freudian?

I'd prefer that bad times were neither behind, in front, or present altogether...if that makes sense.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
For the record, the remarks you take issue with are my own and I am not a moderator (as you may see by my 'user rank' beneath my avatar & username) -- I assure you that this is my only user on these fora!:)
I know HP, that part was not aimed at you, but rather at the Wendy´s subtle warning right after your post #14.

Status
Not open for further replies.