Because i am leaving everything...
Joining with nature.

Just joining with tree river mountain homework...thats all

I am getting old too..

Last edited by a moderator:

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
See this...i u want...

The reason is our life hide in these nature only thats all without it we can't survive

We all are

Nice to.listen somebody sayisfies with real truth i see people copy from international and make copies...of etc that give pain and eat brain

Does any one know remine ian roggers from ETO?
He was fine i think

I think there should be no personal.data in post what u think?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
See this...i u want...
I see that is the basis of your avatar -- Reminds me a bit of Mahavira/Hanuman???

The reason is our life hide in these nature only thats all without it we can't survive
Physical immortality is, of course, a lost cause:( -- Spiritual immortality, however, is quite another matter:):cool: --- Beyond that, it's probably best to avoid a religious discussion here:eek::cool:

Nice to.listen somebody sayisfies with real truth i see people copy from international and make copies...of etc that give pain and eat brain
I apologize that I don't comprehend that:(:confused: -- Please rephrase:)

I think there should be no personal.data in post what u think?
I believe the less personal info surrendered --in any situation-- the better! And that goes a thousandfold on the internet!:):):) IOW: Agreed!:cool:

Best regards
HP

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
I hope everything become more better with power of earth we all are safe in our home country city etc

no hidden meaningj
Well... I feel that any rational person would agree that world peace is a desirable state of affairs (so long as same does not come at the cost of personal or societal liberty) --- That said, I'm bound to say I'd be more comfortable with this discussion (i.e. thread) were you to 'veer away' from politics and religion...K?:)

Best regards
HP:):):)

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Well... I feel that any rational person would agree that world peace is a desirable state of affairs (so long as same does not come at the cost of personal or societal liberty) --- That said, I'm bound to say I'd be more comfortable with this discussion (i.e. thread) were you to 'veer away' from politics and religion...K?:)
Where do you see politics and religion in that post?

Status
Not open for further replies.