I would really like to thank...

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
...we are the same person...

That is so odd. Oddworld Abe's Oddesey and Abe's Exodous were/are two of my favorite games! Between that and Crash Bandicoot, me and my brother passed a controller to eachother after MANY-a-failed levels/attempts.

Great games.

;)
was it because you could make Abe fart?
I remember a nintendo game called Boogerman. You could ignite his farts and fly to higher levels....the things I remember scare me.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
Congrats RM on the 5000+ posts. You joined a month after me but have made 10 times more posts...

Your contributions are always appreciated!

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Congrats RM on the 5000+ posts. You joined a month after me but have made 10 times more posts...

Your contributions are always appreciated!

WOW, I didn't even realize i was at 5000 posts.

Most of my posts are not helpful in an electronics capacity, but I think they made the community a tighter place.

When I first came here, there were 8 to 10 people doing daily posts, now that number is much higher.

This place is much busier. I am not saying I am responsible for the growth, but I talk sooo much that when people "drove-by" I picked into there topics and other topics (and jokes) that led to a reason to return, if just to read witty remarks. (Witty remarks is a specialty of mine) ;)

Thank you for the thanks.

I hope to continue to help keep AAC the best, and most laid-back, electronics forum on the 'net.

I love this place. I love the people.

After my highly self-destructive absence, my brain is still mushy, and I can count on Wookie to catch my mistakes, and to6afre to quote The Doors songs at the most opportune times, Voodoomojo to keep me alive in the minds of the masses, and Rifaa to keep my cell phone messages stocked full and letting me know I am still thought of.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010

Most of my posts are not helpful in an electronics capacity, but I think they made the community a tighter place.

When I first came here, there were 8 to 10 people doing daily posts, now that number is much higher.

This place is much busier. I am not saying I am responsible for the growth, but I talk sooo much that when people "drove-by" I picked into there topics and other topics (and jokes) that led to a reason to return, if just to read witty remarks. (Witty remarks is a specialty of mine) ;)

I hope to continue to help keep AAC the best, and most laid-back, electronics forum on the 'net.

After my highly self-destructive absence, my brain is still mushy, and I can count on Wookie to catch my mistakes, and to6afre to quote The Doors songs at the most opportune times, Voodoomojo to keep me alive in the minds of the masses, and Rifaa to keep my cell phone messages stocked full and letting me know I am still thought of.
How about me?:p

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010

Alright... my curiosity won this battle, what about me?
I'm still fairly new...