I would really like to thank...

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Well, I 'd say mindless, with a good meaning.
Unfortunately, I would be terribly angry with myself if I behaved in the same way now.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
And I hope Lightfire realizes how much of a chance he is making for himself by learning English, and electronics.

Through life, opportunities come and go, but those with special skills stand out.

Learn what you can, from whoever will teach you.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I remember trying to build a crystal radio, and giving up after a few hours (probably minuets)
Yea, I guess me and my friends werent the most hardworking bunch... we just liked videogames :p

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Ahh, videogames...
The plague of hard work.

Only lately I have cut back a bit on playing time. (I think I have traded it for AAC time, so there's still no extra work done)

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Ahh, videogames...
The plague of hard work.

Only lately I have cut back a bit on playing time. (I think I have traded it for AAC time, so there's still no extra work done)
AAC is an addictive destination.

I relapsed. I'm back.

.....we need help.....

Or do we? ;)

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
About video games,

that was my class mates and school mates wants. ;) with the exception of the somebodyyy and me. :) oops, plus the one girl. :D

Last edited:

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
@ Lightfire

Your post is somewhat obscure. Do you mean that all of your class plays videogames frantically, except you and your girlfriend?

P.S. What was your age again? 12? Aren't you a bit young for a girlfriend?

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Ahhh no no, you're wrong. I mean there are boys and girls in our class room. so, i mean my classmate boy (which is the somebody), me, and the girl (which is my girl classmate) don't play video games.

did i say girl friend? O_O

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
No, you didn't, but the meaning was a little hidden, so I did an educated guess based on the flood of emoticons and the extended vocals.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
Ahh, videogames...
The plague of hard work.

I play an average of one night a month now.
this forum and electronics is so much more rewarding and worthwhile.
I also haven't watched TV in a couple weeks.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I've seen too many guys just get sucked in by it and become addicted, I have a friend who averages 40 hours a week or something, and over spring break sat in the same chair for week straight, with the occasional bathroom/food break.
He seriously sat in the chair and didn't eat for a full day, and he knows people he plays with that have gotten divorces over it and stuff, not for me. I prefer plasma.
What do you play? you might have heard of him, he was like number 2 in warhammer for awhile, goes by khien the cleric or khien or something.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
I really don't like playing. Maybe yes, I play online. But those are educational games. I play like scrabble and so. :) the rest, electronics. i play only very very few hours a month. :)

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
@ Magnet
I haven't heard of him. I never played WoW anyway.

I usually play racing games or some of the blockbuster 3rd person action-adventure titles. I have also been playing League of Legends for a month or so, that has been keeping me up for some nights.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Hi,

My name is Bill,

and I am a gamaholic.

I gave it up when I realized I was spending every waking moment playing Red Alert and its derivatives. Now I hang around this site. I'm much better now.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
Every few weeks, early on Saturday mornings, I drag out old Crash Bandicoot and/or Abe's Oddesey. I'll bang around with that for a couple hours and it seems to be the fix I needed. Then pack them back up for another few weeks.
I still cannot for the life of me remember what would keep me glued to the video games...especially the not so Final Fantasy stuff....go figure, eh?

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
...we are the same person...

That is so odd. Oddworld Abe's Oddesey and Abe's Exodous were/are two of my favorite games! Between that and Crash Bandicoot, me and my brother passed a controller to eachother after MANY-a-failed levels/attempts.

Great games.

Now-a-days, I touch a controller about an hour a month, my brother plays about 3-4 hours a day, mostly LEGOs Star Wars and LEGOs Batman.

Lately I have been hearing a bunch of X-MEN coming from his room too. ;)

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
You guys are all before my time, I got hooked on the gamecube, was raised by mario and Medal of Honor, and if I get hooked on anything it's Fallout...
I used to be a gamaholic, I remember when I first got Harvest Moon, I played all night till I had to go to bed, got up at 5 the next morning, played until lunch (didn't eat breakfast), quickly choked down half a bagel when I was force-fed lunch, reluctantly emerged for dinner, and repeat for about the next 3 days...

My Fallout 3 save has 130 hours on it, not including the hours lost when I regressed to a previous save... that was last year... then I discovered a electronics part, googled the part number, one thing led to another and I began work on the nixie clock (dang, it's almost been a year... I need to finish that thing...), and ended up here.

I'm better now, I just bug you guys :D

About once a month I'll pull out the X-box and spend a night playing Fallout-New Vegas, other than that I pretty much just play it at parties.