I would really like to thank...

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Hello,

People from AAC,

I am so grateful of having you as my forum mate. You have taught me a lot of things in electronics.

You are there to answer my questions. You are there to do your best to answer my silly questions.

And now, some peeople are giving their items to me. I would really greatly apperiate that.

I love electronics a lot but I dont have sufficient things to do any such more. So guys, thanks thanks thanks a lot for your patience and kindness.

YOU, all guys will stay forever in my heart.

:) :) :)♥♥♥

Have a great day and God bless all of you. :)

Thank you.

Sincerly yours,

LIGHTFIRE

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
Even if you cannot do much practical electronics just now, you can keep in contact with us from time to time.

I don't really know how much you have learned about electronics by coming here, but your English is clearly getting better. Using this forum is a good and interesting way of getting practice.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
By being yourself, and showing the WANT to learn, (and commit to safety!!!) you did it yourself.

You put the time in learning, so you deserve it.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
debit, I mean . You are in my friend list, right? I mean in that, why would I add you in my friend list if you are not my friend. so means that, you're totally my friend. :D

@Adjuster. :) thanks
@ retched, maybe you are doing it because April Fool's Day? I hope not...

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
@ Lightfire: You might not hear from me again for a while, but if so, don't worry, it's not because of anything that you have done.

It's just that I will soon be going away for a while, and don't quite know when I may be back.