How to start your own Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Hello,
If some one want to begin a organisation or company in any field how to start it??
may be education teaching.
may be product
may be selling or resale
how to make it big??

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
After I started making enough money on my technical writing to worry about taxes, I formed an
sole proprietorship, Alaskit Educational and Scientific Resources. I'm able to deduct my "writing space" from my mortgage payments and a few other benefits like that.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Your country might have the equivalent of the U.S. Small Business Administration. They will have lots of information for you to research on starting a business.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
He already told you why. Re-read his post.
I think RRITESH had a valid question. Getting answers from AAC, to what should have been learned through a proper education has worked this far. Why change it? I can just see RRITESH wrapping up a multi million dollar deal, while he excuses himself to post on AAC asking what to do.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I think RRITESH had a valid question. Getting answers from AAC, to what should have been learned through a proper education has worked this far. Why change it? I can just see RRITESH wrapping up a multi million dollar deal, while he excuses himself to post on AAC asking what to do.
That's exactly why I think he needs to be booted. He needs to be forced to learn things on his own. He never will, otherwise. So far he's only learned that people on AAC will give him the answers he wants, so he doesn't have to do any work himself.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
That's exactly why I think he needs to be booted. He needs to be forced to learn things on his own. He never will, otherwise. So far he's only learned that people on AAC will give him the answers he wants, so he doesn't have to do any work himself.
So, where does the fault lie? The culture of the web is providing answers to inquiries. You can't really mandate someone to not provide an answer.

At best, the denizens of the website decide on how to handle such things and even then, someone new will provide the answer.

If you want to stop that type of behavior, turn off the social media experience. You have a zero chance of that happening.

Booting one individual will not solve the problem. Holding them accountable, by not giving answers and pointing them in the direction they need to go is one possible solution. Yet, there are some who still give answers.

Maybe suspending those who give direct answers need to be suspended and not the inquirer.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I don't know why you aren't better at math than an average nine year old, after 16 years of school, culminating in an engineering degree. All I know is, you aren't, therefore your education and/or your nature did not provide what you need to be in engineering. If you figure out why all that time and education did almost nothing for you, maybe you can start studying something which IS within your nature to do well. It it's business, fine. I hope you get rich and improve the world for everybody. If it's waiting for me to tell you why, forget about it. That answer is not within my abilities.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
It it's business, fine. I hope you get rich and improve the world for everybody.
But...But...

Haven't you heard? Practicing capitalism and getting rich destroys the world and impoverishes everybody. We should encourage him to follow the moral progressive path of consuming the fruits of others' labor.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Here is an image of AAC presented to a visitor early this morning (0230 EST, USA):
Ritesh 12.29.15 0230AM Capture.PNG

Is that the "content" AAC wants to present to the world?

John

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
Oh my! You didn't get paid? And you kept working for them?

Obviously, I need to improve my skills with a whip. My employees insist on remuneration.
Did you really think that what you earned for a business is what you get paid. The tax starts before the IRS.

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
But...But...

Haven't you heard? Practicing capitalism and getting rich destroys the world and impoverishes everybody. We should encourage him to follow the moral progressive path of consuming the fruits of others' labor.
Hmm....I was never offered a job by a poor guy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.