How to Increase or Multiply AC Current with constant Voltage

Lido

Joined Apr 14, 2015
Hi guys i just want to know how to increase AC Current (I) with constant voltage 230V
it has to take low input and produce high output ..Ex : 10 amp input -20 amp output

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You can never increase the power without adding power.
When you use a transformer the 230 Volts at 10 Amp can become 115 Volts at 20 Amp max.

Bertus

wmodavis

Joined Oct 23, 2010
You first need to rescind the law of conservation of energy, the first law of thermodynamics and likely some more. Good luck on that.

phiguy

Joined Mar 7, 2016
Hi guys i just want to know how to increase AC Current (I) with constant voltage 230V
it has to take low input and produce high output ..Ex : 10 amp input -20 amp output
Uhhhhh... I KNOW PPL WILL ARGUE, BUT I WOULD TRY RESONANCE. A LITTLE LONG LOST TECHNIQUE BY A FELLOW NAMED, T E S L A. AKA THE WIZARD OF MENLOW.... SPIN THE AC MOTOR PM W/DC MOTOR. 9VOLT BATTERY=71volts on my device... good luck. & ignore ppl just REPEAT what they read n hear. Experiments=truth! :)

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!
Uhhhhh... I KNOW PPL WILL ARGUE, BUT I WOULD TRY RESONANCE. A LITTLE LONG LOST TECHNIQUE BY A FELLOW NAMED, T E S L A. AKA THE WIZARD OF MENLOW.... SPIN THE AC MOTOR PM W/DC MOTOR. 9VOLT BATTERY=71volts on my device... good luck. & ignore ppl just REPEAT what they read n hear. Experiments=truth! :)
You're going to have a problem with the law of conservation of energy.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
SPIN THE AC MOTOR PM W/DC MOTOR. 9VOLT BATTERY=71volts on my device... Experiments=truth! :)
The thread starter stated no interest in boosting voltage, which would be better done with a transformer than a motor turning a generator. He requested a current boost - doubling - at constant voltage, which would require creation of energy, which is categorically impossible per the laws of thermodynamics.

I'm quite certain you have no experimental data refuting the laws of thermodynamics. No one does.

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
That is not how electric power conversion works, and cannot be done as you describe. In electric circuits, power equals voltage times current, or P = V x I. There is no device that can take in 2300 W at its input and produce 4600 W at its output unless it has another input, a power source to run the amplifier. The power put out by any device, from the smallest LED to rock concert amps to cars to jet engines to the largest nuclear power plant, cannot be greater than the power inputs, and in fact always must be less.

ak