How to convert 0.9VAC to 12VDC

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Very interesting. 4-6 hours per night just doesn't cut it. Shutting off the internet is a good idea. She likes to "nap"-more like sleeping for several hours when she gets home from work in the afternoon, causing her to stay up late, even though she gets up at 5am for work. I already told her I am putting the fire alarm horn and strobe above her bed. If the flashing strobe doesn't wake her, surely the 90+ decibel alarm will.
Sounds like she needs to grow up some and get on a responsible working adults sleep schedule. ;)

If she's coming home from work and falling dead asleep for several hours then staying up all night I would take that as a solid sign that she needs to adjust her sleeping habits considerably.

A typical person's sleep cycles are about 90 minutes long so if you go backwards from 5 AM in 90 minute steps.
Right now it sounds like for her 5 AM is right in the middle of a sleep cycle which is the hardest point to wake up from by external stimuli like sound and light.

I would recomend her trying to take one or two Ibuprofen or Advil PM pills for a few days. Going backwards from 5 AM 6 sleep cycles will put you at about 8 PM which would be a perfect time for her to take the sleep aids giving her a good 90 minutes to wind down followed by 5 solid sleep cycles that should end right about 5 AM.

I bet that after 3 - 5 nights of that the afternoon naps will end and the alarms you have now will work just fine. :)

If she refuses tell her some crazy clown guy you met online is going to start showing up at 5 AM and tasering her feet to wake her up.. :D

joe0886

Joined Jul 27, 2015
Sounds like she needs to grow up some and get on a responsible working adults sleep schedule. ;)

If she's coming home from work and falling dead asleep for several hours then staying up all night I would take that as a solid sign that she needs to adjust her sleeping habits considerably.

A typical person's sleep cycles are about 90 minutes long so if you go backwards from 5 AM in 90 minute steps.
Right now it sounds like for her 5 AM is right in the middle of a sleep cycle which is the hardest point to wake up from by external stimuli like sound and light.

I would recomend her trying to take one or two Ibuprofen or Advil PM pills for a few days. Going backwards from 5 AM 6 sleep cycles will put you at about 8 PM which would be a perfect time for her to take the sleep aids giving her a good 90 minutes to wind down followed by 5 solid sleep cycles that should end right about 5 AM.

I bet that after 3 - 5 nights of that the afternoon naps will end and the alarms you have now will work just fine. :)

If she refuses tell her some crazy clown guy you met online is going to start showing up at 5 AM and tasering her feet to wake her up.. :D
Thanks for the sleep cycle info. I will see what she thinks of it all.