How should I stop 7 segment for counting? It should be only be counting 0-8.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
QA and CLKB must connect for the loop..?
No. That is totally wrong. A properly working synchronous circuit will have only one clock source and not two. [This is not a synchronous counter, so the previous comment is irrelevant.]

In order to do this you absolutely have to read the datasheet. You may get through school by having other people do your work for you, but you will fail in your first job to your everlasting shame and embarrassment. So lift your chin up and just read the datasheet. It will take you less time to read it than it will arguing with us.

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
If you haven't yet learned what H, L, and X represent, then you need to stop trying to design a logic circuit like this and go back and learn the basic fundamentals.

Tomomi Mei Manalili Reyes

Joined Feb 3, 2016
No. That is totally wrong. A properly working circuit will have only one clock source and not two. In order to do this you absolutely have to read the datasheet. You may get through schoolw by having other people do your work for you, but you will fail in your first job to your everlasting shame and embarrassment. So lift your chin up and just read the datasheet. It will take you less time to read it than it will arguing with us.

no i dont. I am the one whos doing my works. Its not bad to ask what you dont know, right? I just cant express what i want to say thats why my words are lacking.. I dont have any idea about this because my major is about Computer Hardware/software.. Our professor are not food spooning thats why I cant understand what I must understand.