Horizon T101 - Motor Control Board Help

Danycacks

Joined Apr 27, 2020
We have a Horizon T101 treadmill and out of nowhere it stopped working without the controls turning on. We replaced a Rectifier IRFP260NPbF (It looked burned out) and the controls panel turned on. The incline motor works with the controls panel, the speed buttons work but when you hit the go to start the treadmill the motor makes a noise and then get the famous "E1" error. So we tested the motor and it worked. Any ideas on what might be the next step? I have attached images after we replaced the Rectifier but I personally dont see anything.

Attachments

Danycacks

Joined Apr 27, 2020
Yeah it looked burned out so that is why we switched it out. But after switching it out, the treadmill turns on but the motor doesn't spin when the countdown starts to do a workout. Also when the countdown started I myself started to spin the belt by pushing it with my feet and i got "E2" and not the "E1" i don't know if that helps in anything. But if I just leave it normal and the countdown finishes i still keep getting "E1".

[QUOTE = "Danycacks, publicación: 1505131, miembro: 698019"]
Tenemos una cinta de correr Horizon T101 y de la nada dejó de funcionar sin que los controles se encendieran. Reemplazamos un Rectificador IRFP260NPbF (aparentemente quemado) y el panel de controles se encendió. El motor de inclinación funciona con el panel de controles, los botones de velocidad funcional, pero cuando presiona la tecla para iniciar la cinta de correr, el motor hace un ruido y luego recibe el famoso error "E1". Así que probamos el motor y funcionó. ¿Alguna idea sobre alguna podría ser el próximo paso? Adjuntado imágenes después de reemplazar el Rectificador, pero personalmente no veo nada.
[/ CITAR]
Revisaste el diodo de poder que acompaña al.mosfet, se daña y hace que no se active el relevo

Moderator:
This is an English Language only forum. Este es un foro solo en inglés.
Here is the Google Translate version:
[QUOTE = "Danycacks, post: 1505131, member: 698019"]
We have a Horizon T101 treadmill and out of nowhere it stopped working without the controls turning on. We replaced an IRFP260NPbF Rectifier (apparently burned out) and the control panel came on. The incline motor works with the control panel, the functional speed buttons, but when you press the key to start the treadmill, the motor makes a noise and then receives the famous "E1" error. So we tested the engine and it worked. Any ideas on any might be the next step? Attached pictures after replacing Rectifier, but personally I don't see anything.
[/ QUOTE]
You checked the power diode that comes with the mosfet, it gets damaged and causes the relay not to activate

Last edited by a moderator: