homeopathic copier credibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotusmoon

Joined Jun 14, 2013
I hope I am not going to get laughed at to badly as happen once before when I started talking about the field of healing.
Recently I opened up a homeopathic copier. These are to take the "subtle vibration" of a homeopathic remedy and copy it into an other bottle.
Now firstly I must say these are not all the same but in this case it is done by a magnet and works like this -
copper plate with a magnet under it - wire - potentiometer - wire - copper plate.
I am new to electronics.
in this they are talking about it duplicating a subtle frequency but I would like to ask if the magnet would create any electricity that would travel down the wire?
my main question is not about whether this could work but more about the potentiometer used and homeopathic potency's .
The potentiometer is to create different Potency's for the Homeopathic remedies and in this case are measure in C's. the smaller the figure the stronger the potency
1C = 1/100
2c = 1/100 x100
3c = 1/100 x100 x 100 ect

the potentiometer is a Vishay 534 Series Precision Potentiometer with a 6.34 mm Dia. Shaft 10-Turn, 10kΩ, ±5%, 2W, 20ppm/°C, Bushing Mount
now on the potentiometer it says LIN which I guess means that it is an equal gradient of resistance. and my thought is for this to work it would have to be a parabolic gradient x 100 to work.
Generally people are using up to 200c but on the chart of this copier the potency's go up to 10,000 c.
Any sensible feed back other than making fun of me would be helpful.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I'm sure if you tap the right tune on the side of the potentiometer you can get well over a million c. Try it. If not, turn the potentiometer ninety degrees relative to the Earth's magnetic field -- that's always good for at least another factor of 100 in the potency rating.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I hope I am not going to get laughed at to badly as happen once before when I started talking about the field of healing.
I don't want to sound negative, but I think that train has already left the station.

Recently I opened up a homeopathic copier.
Uh-oh.
yodanono.gif

These are to take the "subtle vibration" of a homeopathic remedy and copy it into an other bottle.
Now firstly I must say these are not all the same but in this case it is done by a magnet and works like this -
copper plate with a magnet under it - wire - potentiometer - wire - copper plate.
Ah, the old "copper plate-magnet-wire-potentiometer-wire-copper plate trick. I see it all the time; same as the device I've got clamped around the fuel line in my car, that gives me over 400 miles per gallon.

I am new to electronics.
We all are, my friend; we all are. Every day a brand-new world...

in this they are talking about it duplicating a subtle frequency but I would like to ask if the magnet would create any electricity that would travel down the wire?
There are no "subtle" frequencies. The are all blatantly, glaringly obvious, every last one of them. And no, the magnet isn't going to create any electricity that travels down the wire, not unless it has EXACTLY the right orientation to the Earth's magnetic field and to Uranus, simultaneously.

my main question is not about whether this could work but more about the potentiometer used and homeopathic potency's .
Okay...

The potentiometer is to create different Potency's for the Homeopathic remedies and in this case are measure in C's. the smaller the figure the stronger the potency
1C = 1/100
2c = 1/100 x100
Fascinating.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/potentiometers/8509794/
Bad choice: too expensive, shaft is too small, and it should be at least 15-turn, preferably 20-turn.

now on the potentiometer it says LIN which I guess means that it is an equal gradient of resistance. and my thought is for this to work it would have to be a parabolic gradient x 100 to work.
Wrong. It needs to be a hyperbolic gradient, not parabolic.

Generally people are using up to 200c but on the chart of this copier the potency's go up to 10,000 c.
That's just marketing hype. Ignore it.

Be patient, I'm working on it.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
try replacing the magnet with a healing pyramid. Make sure it is solid continuous copper with no solder joints.

Healing pyramids generate more harmonious frequencies which are more in tune with the earth's frequencies.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Is it already April FIRST ? ? ?

"New to electronics" you say ? ? ? You're new to a LOT of things apparently. And no, we're not laughing at you, but we may be shaking our heads.

If I had a copier that could copy physical things and recreate them I'd be copying $100 bills. I'd borrow a gold coin and copy that. Then copy the copy thousands of times over until I were rich.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Recently I opened up a homeopathic copier. These are to take the "subtle vibration" of a homeopathic remedy and copy it into an other bottle.
I am new to electronics.
1C = 1/100
2c = 1/100 x100

the potentiometer is a Vishay 534 Series Precision Potentiometer with a 6.34 mm Dia. Shaft 10-Turn, 10kΩ, ±5%, 2W, 20ppm/°C, Bushing Mount
One mistake you are making is that you don't get to set the terms and conditions of responding to a post in a public forum. If you post nonsense and pseudo science you will get the ridicule that you deserve. It's not personal, it's just business.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Wrong. It needs to be a hyperbolic gradient, not parabolic.
Well, probably. But if the subtle vibrations are in the audio spectrum, or close enough to it, then an audio taper potentiometer will probably work well enough, though getting much more than 100,000 c might be problematic.

Also, I believe recent research has confirmed that tapping the bottle to improve potency is not the most efficient method and is actually injurious to the remedy's self-esteem (some are even calling it downright abuse). Many now feel that a gentle rubbing along with soothing New Age orchestrations to be the most effective way to infuse the remedy with the most effective subtle vibrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.