His last words !!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
" I like Sugar babies " text msg dated on Sep 7 2011.

Since then I am texting him every month at least twice each month.
and I ain't stopping until I know what has happened.

Where is he ?

Is he hiding ?

Is he afraid ?

Is he ashamed ?

What ever it is, I really do not care, just lemme know you are well and alive.

Bill ignored my PM regarding him.

Any one living in Baltimore ?

PS..seriously I am not Loosewire.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I've called him, on an irregular basis. All I get is an answering machine. Last time I called, the message was changed... I guess I get the machine, because of the time difference. I like to go to bed early.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Nope no story... we keep in touch.

He lost track since sep last year.

@jens.
Did u get a reply ?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
he was active before,but i belive he is alive.is it easy for a regular person to die?
I have also sent some SMS. But no replay. Let us hope for the best Like he has got him self a girlfriend. That get grumpy if he use to much time in front of PC, or his bench. Instead of spending time with her. Like do shopping or go to daft art exhibitions and talk nonsense with her "effortless über cool" urban bohemian wannabe hipster friends ( do this sounds familiar Happyganl
). A cruel fate, but still better than die.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Are you getting the same feeling that you have really stumbeled into a Loosewire thread?
Maybe R!f@@ is taking posting lessons from Loosewire? Or maybe R!f@@ and Loosewire are actually the same people? :)
Nah I think it quite clear. R!f@@ want to know why his friend Retched do answer him any longer. Nor does he post any more here on AAC. Retched was very active. Then it stopped abrupt over the night. And I do not think R!f@@ and Loosewire have spent some time hanging out (yet)

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
People come and go all the time. I'd noticed Retched was missing several months ago; thought of sending him a PM, then decided against it. If he wants to return (and can), he will.

MikeML stopped posting awhile back; both here and the other site. Hope he's OK too; seems like a genuinely nice person as well as knew a good bit about electroncis and aircraft.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
You can always hit the thumbs up button. It's nice to say thank you when someone posts something you agree with or like.

Thank you.:)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hope he's doing fine.

He replies when eve I text him.

You may be a loosewire bunch, but I am definitely not him.