Help with Rode Microphone Circuit Board

macacox

Joined Aug 2, 2021
I have an old Rode NT1 condenser Mic.
I fixed it a couple of months ago by rewiring. I'm not good at soldering, but it worked. Then it fell from the mic stand and stopped working again.
Upon inspection one of the wires had gotten loose from the circuit board.
I rewired once more but have had no luck having it working again.
I fear i might have damaged the circuit board with my sloppy soldering. (I think that it might be input 1 / power source not working)
I'll attach pictures to get your opinions.
Thank you all.

Moderator's note: The initials CB were replaced with the words circuit board by a moderator. If you intended a different meaning, please tell us using the Report button. Please do not use uncommon abbreviations, and since this is an international forum in which many useres are not native English speakers it is best to spell things out.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Hello. there welcome to AAC! :)
On the printed circuit board l3 looks damaged but cannot identify the color bands that gives the inductance value.

macacox

Joined Aug 2, 2021
new pics.
I don't know if there is supposed to be solder between c9 and c10 or not, but I think that some slipped there when soldering the cable so I tried to remove as much as I could.
pcb front.jpgpcb back.jpg

Wolframore

Joined Jan 21, 2019
The lack of insulation at the blk, rd and white wires is not acceptable. You should remove, remove all solder using a suction tool and/or solder wick, cut wires, tin the wire tips and re-solder so it’s clean.