Help Identifying component

pimenta

Joined Mar 22, 2017
thanks for the reply but i dont think that is a photo sensor because i can't see the diode in all pins , with multimeter on diode scale, and also i have several parts and all the same.

pimenta

Joined Mar 22, 2017
It's a dark and small place to take a picture but is a little piece of metal bolted in the disc that pass in the slot.

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
It sure looks like a slotted opto sensor to me.
Then the transmitter would be an IR LED and the receiver would (probably) be a phototransistor with connections only to the emitter and collector.
The LED might look like a diode if your meter provides enough voltage but the transistor would open circuit in both directions.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
It's a dark and small place to take a picture but is a little piece of metal bolted in the disc that pass in the slot.
hi p,
It looks an opto.
Can you check that the piece of metal is magnet.? placing the tip of a small metallic screwdriver on the metal should give some indication.

There are slotted Hall Effect devices.
ie:
PDF added,

https://uk.farnell.com/tt-electronics-optek-technology/ohb900/hall-effect-sensor-slotted/dp/139853?gclid=CjwKCAjwztL2BRATEiwAvnALcoqkLApE5u3beKFBh2j87fWVE2llOmBKxcBe2wWTz7754NCMqwr6uhoC7wIQAvD_BwE&gross_price=true&mckv=sfzsGC9f4_dc|pcrid|432011300614|plid||kword||match||slid||product|139853|pgrid|102128276324|ptaid|pla-902903850623|&CMP=KNC-GUK-SHOPPING-sensors-transducers-NEWSTRUCTURE-20APR
E

Attachments

pimenta

Joined Mar 22, 2017
In first place i like to thanks the time spend in trying to solve my doubt and in second finish this thread because it is in fact a opto transitor.
i test all in a circuit and someones are ok and others not ok , i think the led's gone.
Thanks.