hello guys how to make talkie walkie ?

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Gentlemen:

I see with genuine satisfaction how much you both honed your prompt response capabilities.

I am sure the OP will soon realize he needs the receiving complement. Please give the best of you again.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Gentlemen:

I see with genuine satisfaction how much you both honed your prompt response capabilities.

I am sure the OP will soon realize he needs the receiving complement. Please give the best of you again.
Frankly I read his post as "google this for me?" because I couldn't imagine it should be read "spend your time creating a random schematic for a non-specific walkie talkie".

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Frankly I read his post as "google this for me?" because I couldn't imagine it should be read "spend your time creating a random schematic for a non-specific walkie talkie".
Yes.

I understand that whoever is able to subscribe (and post) in a forum as AAC, should have the notion that something like Wikipedia and Google exists.

Laziness, what else?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Yes.

I understand that whoever is able to subscribe (and post) in a forum as AAC, should have the notion that something like Wikipedia and Google exists.

Laziness, what else?
I don't really understand it. I can't imagine doing something like that. But I have experienced what I would call "knowledge grifters" in many technical forums. Mind you, I am not accusing anyone based on one, very possibly naive misguided post.

Deleted member 115935

Joined Dec 31, 1969
Just a thought
The thread starter did not say what frequency or power they wanted,
do we need to mention that depending upon the country, frequency , power etc there could be a legal prohibition on using said circuits without certification ?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Just a thought
The thread starter did not say what frequency or power they wanted,
do we need to mention that depending upon the country, frequency , power etc there could be a legal prohibition on using said circuits without certification ?
Of course, handheld radios are dirt cheap today. I can't see whey you'd want to build your own without even an idea of what you intend. The parts would end up costing something like a pair of BaoFeng or other super low cost radios.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
That said, one cool way to do this, for the fun of the project, is a couple of small MCUs and a pair of nRF24L01+PA+LNA modules.

I leave the particulars as an exercise for the reader.