Have You Found A Better Atlantic Or Any Other Ocean Or Seas

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I actually prefer the look of the bridge with the navy blue water shining underneath it..Beautiful world we live in!
Thats the good ole sunshine skyway. Were in a head to head battle over suicides with the golden gate bridge. It has quite a fishing pier to it. I can't tell you how many times I've comet to the crest of the bridge and just seen a parked empty car. Then 10 minutes lateer helicopters scanning the water.

Heres a neat story that happened one day I was fishing right out my backyard. Its 2pm and I see 4-5 heli's going up and down this bridge, I was about 500 feet to the right of this picture.

anyways marine patrol shows up, coast guard, and lots of boats. I just watched the show figuring another jumper(But this isn't a suicide bridge, its a jumping bridge)Well the next morning I check the news about the hub bub. And what happened is I went to school with the founder of Bonefish Grill. His dad was a high up exec. at OSI(Outback Steakhouse Incroperated) Which owns like half the chains in the country. Outback, Bonefish, Flemmings, Carraba's, etc... Lots of em. Anyways when he was in his 20's he said I'm gonna make a seafood resturaunt with pops. He came up with the name and idea then sold it to OSI for millions and millions.Well he had just come into all this money and bought a 36ft speedboat, was doing over 100mph under the bridge with 2 girls he was dating? Impressing? or whatever and crashed or flipped it somehow. He died the girls lived.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1346&dat=20040402&id=CC8xAAAAIBAJ&sjid=yv0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6742,911922

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I prefer to show the world a man alone in the beauiful blue Atlantic Ocean.

A member of the Forum,an example of excellence that go beyond the

picture. Like I say,find another picture that show so much,with less

equipment,just the person and a nice day to be in the ocean alone.

The white splash hole from the dive still showing,the white caps

showing the current for the uninformed about how fast the current,

carry you away,and you could disapear under the waters current.

The area from which I was diving is near a deep water port that

has ships of all types and submarines. I had to go thru the port Inlet

to get back to shore. The picture was taken a few weeks before I

posted It. If that was a fountain of youth place,go there.

Last edited: