Giving Credit Due

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
....anyone else find it fishy that Plad signed off immediately following two hours of prompt replies, after I asked for a very simple question about something he is working on?
Tshuk...I am going to ask a favor of you.

PLAD is a friend of mine. He is a man of Honor and Integrity and I would ask you to treat him as such as well as I ask this of everyone here.

Both he and Mikado are Ex-Military and have served and all this that I have said doesn't mean that I am asking you to not ask THE HARD QUESTIONS...nor am I asking you or anyone here to to treat them any different than another member here who posts something that you either don't agree with or have questions.

What I AM asking you and other to do is treat these MEN with RESPECT.

Now as far as how you or anyone else treat me...I could care less as I have a thick skin and besides I could probably buy the companies you work for.

But because of what I do for work and my serious issues with security and privacy...it takes a LOT for me to consider another a friend.

PLAD and MIKADO are my FRIENDS.

And from all the things I have stated here you can take this one and bank on it.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE DISRESPECTING MY FRIENDS.

I am not saying you are....I am just making you and others aware of this one very important to me and adverse personality changing possibility that exists when some people make the mistake of treating those who's friendship I value...dishonorably.

I am by nature a nice guy. I like people and I enjoy good debate and conversation. I even enjoy when some bust me here...UNDERSTANDABLY...whenever I post about one of my band or field stories. I even appreciate when a MOD...such as GEO...informed me about some do's and don't in a very informative and cheerful manner which I found to be a sign that this person is intelligent both analytically and emotionally as they did it in a way that showed me that what they considered important was the COLLECTIVE and showed me they understood that for the Whole to be healthy and grow...EVERYONE must grow to move foward.

In this same vein...I am posting what I am here as I have started to recognize....and I am betting Geo has also...parts of the membership due to the effects of past negative experiences and new interactions and experiences with a person who showed up at a questionable moment and with a posting style that conflicted with the PICTURE IN SOMES MINDS of what THEY believe the direction and template of the COLLECTIVE should be.

Here in lies the issue...THE COLLECTIVE...MUST REFLECT WHAT IS THE COLLECTIVE. Yes there are guidelines and there are rules and there should be...but the moment that PART of the COLLECTIVE starts making decisions and judgements based upon what THEY FEEL IS THE PROPER DIRECTION AND TEMPLATE without considering what the Creators and other Members feel is right and honorable and reflects the Collective...then this self-serving sect can no longer be said to have the Collectives interests at heart....because now it all about them.

So in saying all of that...I will offer whatever knowledge, connections, empathy and friendship to anyone who ask's it of me and does so HONORABLY. I will do my best to not offend others but I reserve the ability to behave AS A MAN...so there will not be any COSMO MOMENTS...and if anyone here is having a REAL LIFE PROBLEM OR TRAGEDY where I might be able to influence Law Enforcement or the Fed's to help at a level usually reserved for those who work in these fields...I will help to the greatest extent I can if asked.

All I ask in return is that folks here treat my friends with respect an honor.

And GOD help those who refure to do so.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
So what's your problem? I ran into Split about 4 years ago on another forum and have been in and out of conversations with him since. I do not have his email address mainly because I never needed it. Split and I have never met in person. Mikado is a different story. I have his phone number, email, and have been to his home on many occasions working on the gravitor project. I have had the pleasure of meeting his mother, father, children and close friends.

If its getting "old fast" you don't have to read anything in this thread. Its simple, click you way out. I mean really, if your going to be so rude who would want to have a conversation with you anyway.

I have no other agenda here except to talk with Split, and perhaps learn a little more about circuits. If you have any questions for me I'll be more that happy to reply.

Are all outsiders not apart of this little click treated so rudely? Are we breaking any T&C of this site?

Pladuim
PLAD...if there is anything about me I hope you have learned and recognized as far as how I will treat friends and how I will react to those who adversely effect such friends...I hore it is this next statement.

I HAVE YOUR BACK.

And as far as I am back there...you will not have to worry about any shots from that direction...for long.

These concepts are those that people such as you, Mikado and I understand....concepts that some here may think and SAY they understand...but because of their limited experience thus inability to relate...WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

I have your back.

Split Infinity

Joined Nov 30, 2010
What I AM asking you and other to do is treat these MEN with RESPECT.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYONE DISRESPECTING MY FRIENDS.

And GOD help those who refure to do so.

Split Infinity
The problem here is that with you as a character reference, we, the local denizens, are not sure your friends even exist as living humans.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
The problem here is that with you as a character reference, we, the local denizens, are not sure your friends even exist as living humans.
12...I know we have had issues in the past but I want to wipe the slate clean now.

Take this to heart...I have NOTHING against you and I bear no ill will toward you. I am NOT this gatsby guy whoever he was and all I wish to do is enjoy posting and debating here with members and YOU.

So how about we leave the bagage at the door and try again?

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Alos...I give you my WORD OF HONOR...I am me...Plad is someone else...and Mikado...is my Cranky but Honorable Friend.

I was told how gatsby threatened to come back under another name...but I am not him.

I did not ask Plad to come here but he found me and I am glad he did.

Plad told Mikado and Mikado decieded to join. I really enjoy talking to my friends so please don't ruin that for me by continuing to accuse them of being me because these kind of people don't have enough time to waste arguing.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Have your friend Split Endz help you, he's a multi millionaire.
I have been very careful not to be over forward in suggesting this possibility as they are my friends and this is not my hard work but theirs.

Nothing screws up friendship more than if one friend pushes their way into anothers hard work offering money to support such efforts because they do so not out of friendship but out of the high probability they will benefit greatly.

I am wealthy and have no need of screwing up friendships because I have some driving need to make more money.

HOWEVER...if I was asked to take a look at their work...and I had established that it was a viable money making investment....and even then...ONLY IF I WAS ASKED TO DO SO...I might invest in such a thing.

I think Plad and Mikado are aware that these are my feelings upon this matter.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
As far as Giving Credit Due...I would like to Honor Geo...our Moderator for being a voice of Reason as well as having an ability to see and understand the things that are important and have value amongst a swirling sometimes tempest of opinions.

People such as Geo as far as how he thinks are more far and few than most would believe and I am one to know and have experienced many quite the oposite of him.

It is impostand a MOD does what is in the best interest of the boards membership and for some it is far easier to fall into the abyss that is a call for negativity for anything or action that is either not fully understood...thus feared.

Geo has conducted himself admirably in the short time I have been here and I and I am certain may others appreciate it.

Split Infinity

Pladuim

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Split,

Thanks for your support but honestly, these guys aren't bothering me at all. Although I thought this sight would contain more professional people when I first joined but I guess I was wrong. It's your typical reaction. Sorta likely when I'm out of town and walk into a local hole in the wall biker bar. Oh no, we have a stranger in here. Is he a cop, snitch, PI, etc? Of course we are in a different situation here but the knee jerk reaction is the same. Although, I think when I unknowingly walked into that Pagan rally awhile back, I felt more welcomed. Compared to other forums I've joined, being a new member will get you a few "welcome to the forum" posts. Not a single one in here, which for me is definitely a sign of the attitudes one will have to deal with.

Pladuim

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Split,

Thanks for your support but honestly, these guys aren't bothering me at all. Although I thought this sight would contain more professional people when I first joined but I guess I was wrong. It's your typical reaction. Sorta like when I'm out of town and walk into a local hole in the wall biker bar. Oh no, we have a stranger in here. Is he a cop, snitch, PI, etc? Of course where in a different situation here but the knee jerk reaction is the same. Although, I think when I unknowingly walked into that Pagan rally awhile back, I felt more welcomed. Compared to other forums I've joined, being a new member will get you a few "welcome to the forum" posts. Not a single one in here, which for me is definitely a sign of the attitudes one will have to deal with.

Pladuim
PLAD...I was told what happened was just before I joined...they had this guy...gatsby or something...that was being a terror on the board. The guy was banned and he ruffled a lot of feathers.

Just then I joined and you know how I can be...LOL! Well since this guy VOWED to come back under another name...many here though I was him and some still do but after talking with Georacer...a MOD from Greece and a good guy...I can tell you to just bear with it and I believe things will all work out.

I really enjoy talking with you and Mikado and I don't want to loose that...plus a few other boards I was on in the past...had some overly curious people amking attempts to hack into my set up...which as you know really isn't even possible...but it would seem it is by those attempting as they are Tagged by Mothman.

So after this Hacker crap...and of one occasion you know about...I settles to try this place which is obscure and most would not know where to find me...although I am GLAD you did!

I will ALWAY'S have your back.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Plad...you need to get a few more posts in so I can PM you. Do this in the Physics board as Off Topic doesn't count. I have posted a few...I think you will find them interesting...things in there.

How are you anyways?

Split Infinity

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Using a thread as a means of conversation exclusively between two users isn't the intended use of threads.
If that is what you want please use a mailling service.
If you absolutely want to use AAC and a communication board, then I suggest Mikado posts a few useful posts in other subforums and then you switch to PMs.

It seems this thread has run its course and will be now closed.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
One quick note, military or not, we have a very strong set of rules here. They set us apart.

First and foremost, this site is All About Circuits. The name says it all. Anything else is a distraction. If you can not handle this please go to another forum, the internet has a lot of possibilities.

We are a very tight knit community. We do not allow threats, flames or any other hostile action. We have the bannings to prove it. This site will stay friendly, or else.

Recently there has been a rash of new members that do not share our core focus, electronics. There is a reason Off-Topic does not have a post count.

I will personally advocate shortening the leash of posts and what constitutes a banning offense if it becomes necessary. I do not rule, we (the moderators) operate by consensus. My time is too valuable to spend all my time trying to read trash, and trash talk.

Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.