Giving Credit Due

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SplitInfinity, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeyd999

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 6, 2011
    Notice how Split/Plad always signs his posts? Who does that?

2. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Theory is that it's actually not anti-gravity, it's gravity itself.

Pladuim

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    I think there are about 3 regulars that always sign their posts, as if we can not read the title bar on their post. I have a friend that does that every time he emails me. Never could figure out why people do that...add redundant information at the bottom of their communication.

4. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    So gravity is electrical?

So we have an electromagnetigravitational field. By that reasoning, there should be a magnetic interaction with gravity?

5. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013

For some people it is reflex for some from very old messageboards/mailing lists where the information wasn't clearly visible and everyone used signatures in their posts to be recognized.*For others it is a reflex from writing e-mails.*A lot of people sign their posts, it's just as strange to me why others don't sign their posts.

Pladuim

6. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013

Theory is, just like there is a relationship between magnatism and electricity, there is also a relationship between gravity and electricity. I will go over this in my thread.

Pladuim

7. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    Since you seem to have some free time now, I will pursue this further...

What implications would such a relationship have on radio transmissions? Would the generation of EM fields distort gravity, assuming your theory is true?

If, you are, indeed, well-versed in this theory, you should not need days to come up with an answer to a single question.

8. joeyd999

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 6, 2011
    Yes, an electron has a mass of 9.10938291 × 10-31 kilograms.

9. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Hey, bertus starts AND signs all of his posts in the same way.

Don't be judgy against the wrong things.

About mail, yes I sign them too. I do it as a form of keeping formalities.

10. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    ....anyone else find it fishy that Plad signed off immediately following two hours of prompt replies, after I asked for a very simple question about something he is working on?

11. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Jesus, why are you so bothered. I'm just a simple country boy from WV and have no ill intent in this forum. Paranoia will annoy ya. I'm at work, and at times I have absolutely nothing to do, and other times where I'm very busy. Also posting from a cellphone isn't all that easy. I will answer your question, and I will have links to go with my answer to support it.

Pladuim

12. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    You aren't the only one on a phone... a simple answer was all that was asked, no links, just an explanation.

I am not paranoid, I am skeptical of fringe science.

shortbus likes this.
  13. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    People, relax! What's wrong with you? Sheesh! You 'll get an aneurism in the end!
    If you don't get along, just don't hang out in the same threads! It's not your mission to judge and put each other in their place.

@tshuck
    Is that how you show AAC professionalism and morality? Whatever the new members are, we have to treat them with dignity. Don't turn the interrogation lamp towards them!
    I 'm watching the threads closely, you don't have to worry yourself about them breaking any rule.

At any case, remember, this is the internet. Take everything with a grain of salt and don't get too invested.

14. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    You misunderstand my point in being on this thread. I am attempting to understand where Plad and Split are coming from. I am trying to determine merit in the things they say, not the opposite.

I'm afraid I don't see what the problem is, I asked a question, and have yet to get an answer. Instead, I've been meet with hand-waving responses without scientific basis.

I have not suggested what the new members are. I have only asked about the science they do. I have only brought attention to a move I saw, and still do considering the lack of response, as ducking my question. Any other assessment of what I meant is wrong.

15. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Tshuck,

Your skepticism is understandable. A simple answer to your question, EM and radio fr have nothing to do with this project, but yes there may be an effect on both.

By the way, I don't feel like where not getting along here.

Pladuim

16. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    If electromagnetism is linked with gravity, an electromagnetic pulse, or transmission should affect the gravity, right?

P.S. Thank you for the response.

17. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Yes, the possibility is there.

One thing I would like to point out is we are at the begining stages of this project. We are not wealthy so getting equipment and supplies hasn't been that easy. Mikado has invested a good chunk of his own money into the project. One thing I will guarantee is neither him or I will accept or ask for any money from anyone until we have a working device for demonstration. At that point we may carefully look for investors. Like I said earlier, with some simple testing we were able to make a 3 lb device loose half of its weight. One thing I didn't mention is after reversing polarity, there was also 1.5lb of added downward force, making the scale jump to 4.5 lbs.

Pladuim

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  18. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Tshuck,

Do you know the theory that gravity may be a push instead of a pull. When I started reading some of T. Browns "stuff" this was one theory I had never even considered about gravity.

Pladuim

19. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Tshuck,

I got to run. I promise to start a thread when I can sit down at the computer.

Pladuim

20. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    That does not match up with what we see in nature. An object floating near a rather large object will move to toward it (and the large object toward the smaller)... What suggests otherwise?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.