Giving Credit Due

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SplitInfinity, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Split,

Have any idea on how to contact a moderator?

Pladuim

2. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Posts in the Offtopic subforum don't count towards your total. Users have to put a bit of effort to raise their counter.

You can find the moderators in the Forum Leaders link, in the bottom of the front page. Currently available moderators are me, bertus and Bill_Marsden

Pladuim likes this.
  3. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Couldn't begin to tell you Plad as even though there are other Sub-Forums here I have noticed a kind of snobbery as far as what some here value as far as posts.

I mean if they have an aversion to such topics why in the world do they have catagories existing for them?

Boston is a nightmare and no one I know was hurt.

I have met Joe Walsh but I have never played with ant Eagles members.

Split Infinity

4. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Well that's me...Mr. Sunshine...until I am not.

Split Infinity

5. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    HEY!

Some day you and I are going to have that Celebrity Death Match! LOL!

Well...maybe not the Death part but as long as no groin kicks and no eye gouges or throat chops...then we will SEE who is the Old Man!

Split Infinity...p.s...I got a call a while back about that Phone Card issue. Did you really destroy it like I asked? I never returned that call because I was ticked off after that last job where my finger got...almost removed...if you remember.

Split Infinity

6. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Yeah...it's unfortunate some people have not taken the time to look into the letters I provided a link to as far as Dr. Brown's work.

I have noticed that many can't seem to grasp the concept that there is a hell of alot more going on than just what they have been taught. Those of us such as people like you...Ex-Military...Mikado...Ex-Military and Mad Scientist...and me...just X...understand such things alot better than the majority.

Split Infinity

7. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    I finally had to see some of the split personality fan club action and this came to immediately to mind.

[​IMG]

justtrying likes this.
  8. SplitInfinity

Thread Starter Member

Mar 3, 2013
    LOL!

Aww...you should not have picked a GIRLS sport as an example!

Split Infinity

9. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    Any body else find it strange that these three "close friends" don't have each others Email addresses? This stuff is getting old fast.

10. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    So what's your problem? I ran into Split about 4 years ago on another forum and have been in and out of conversations with him since. I do not have his email address mainly because I never needed it. Split and I have never met in person. Mikado is a different story. I have his phone number, email, and have been to his home on many occasions working on the gravitor project. I have had the pleasure of meeting his mother, father, children and close friends.

If its getting "old fast" you don't have to read anything in this thread. Its simple, click you way out. I mean really, if your going to be so rude who would want to have a conversation with you anyway.

I have no other agenda here except to talk with Split, and perhaps learn a little more about circuits. If you have any questions for me I'll be more that happy to reply.

Are all outsiders not apart of this little click treated so rudely? Are we breaking any T&C of this site?

Pladuim

11. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Split,

I destroyed the card, it's in little pieces sitting in a sewer. The phone was also destroyed.

Pladuim

12. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    I guess anything goes on offtopic these days.

13. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    People coming in with their snide remarks is equally if not more offensive than the deleted post I made.

Pladuim

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  14. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013
    Funny thing is not one person has asked me any questions about the gravitor, just rude snide remarks.

Pladuim

15. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    Remember, you are on a public forum, attempting to have a private conversation.

Since you seem to want to be asked, what is the nature/purpose the the device you mentioned. Also, is it supported by the physical laws?

16. joeyd999

AAC Fanatic!

Jun 6, 2011
    Not even that, tshuck. I've concluded that Split/Pladuim is talking to himself.

shortbus likes this.
  17. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013

HHHAAAAHHAAAAHAAAAA, BWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, you people are killing me. That there is funny. Of course the moderators know better if their checking IP's.

Pladuim

18. Pladuim

Apr 5, 2013

I tell you what I'll do. I get a week of from work starting Friday. During that week I will create a thread on the gravitor and give out as much information as I can about it and our project since you asked so nicely. :/ Hopefully I will get some intelligent feed back.

Pladuim

19. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    We are technical people here. A proxy is not hard.

20. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    So, we are building an anti-gravity machine... through a electro-gravitational interaction of some sort...

I am curious as to what you will say...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.