Exorcism

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
The history about Dante is quite interesting. One of Dante's heir Serego Aligheri is also an excellent vine maker. You may not have time to read some of Dante's work. But before you leave this world you should at least have tasted an amarone from Serego Aligheri.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I mentioned fear,that was not good enough for this post.
Speaking of laws and customs. See my post,just as good as poet.
Ok so your writing in this forum has only been a warmup to the final Loosewries La Divina Commedia creation.:rolleyes: This is quite interesting because the orginal "La Divina Commedia" by Dante Aligheri. Cover most of scientific knowledge at Dantes time. It also describe common philosophy, and philosophy of religion at that time

Last edited:

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
"All hope abandon, ye who enter here! "
I knew you critters would catch the Devine Comedy quote on my last post!

Perhaps this should be the tag for the OFF TOPIC forum!

But before you leave this world you should at least have tasted an amarone from Serego Aligheri.
I knew we were a more sophisticated bunch than we let on.

I consider myself a beer aficionado and love different flavors and aromas.
I never quite got into the wine thing. Perhaps because an early bout with
some 20/20 and too many bottles of Ripple and Boone's Farm at a young
age.
But now, because t06afre says so, I will try a "jug" (or two) of amarone from Serego Aligheri.
you know, for test purposes;)
http://www.wine-searcher.com/find/serego+alighieri+amarone+classico+vaio+amaron

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Now why is that every time I fall asleep you guys come out of hiding, u know I am awake most of the night and I tend to log in every hr or so.
for eg: see this thread went on when i wasn't here.

If you can get LOOSEWIRES BRAIN STARTED, you will be a HERO!
Well!! Is that true loosewire.

R!f@@,
You don't understand. You coulda had class. You coulda been a contender. You coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what you are, let's face it.

you coulda taken the off topics gang out of the deep end and into the realm of psychotic delusions of possessions.
But NO....you left us at the gate, the gate of hell.....
"All hope abandon, ye who enter here! "

you led us on, now we are grasping, clawing, praying for salvation to break the bonds of demonic malediction.

oh, how could you?
Are for real. no body is looking for salvation here and just having fun at off topic.
I am no bum, just too hard to figure out, :)
OK I could go on. even this was an april fool's joke, most are true, well not most of it but from my part it is.

Sigh!!!!
OK I'm a serious.
I did want to know a lot.
I see this all kind of horror movies, and some times I think how ever did they come up with it, cause our type of horror's a real.
As this thread progressed a few went on expressing what they know and thought.

Like bill said. If I were to truly go on, this would definitely turn out to be a flame war, and my intention are definitely not tht.

What I m about to say is for ur info and not the way I see all of you here.
As this demon realism is based truly on ur faith and belief.
What we believe is real and our mojo are real and terrifying, but these acts are act of infidels ( as we call it, a non believer) if we truly conjure up a demon and makes it obey us then we are no different then it. We fall into there category cause we are acquiring their power to lead us.
This is a big no no, as they are their to mislead us from the right path

As I have said that I can scare you out of ur pants, I mean it. If I am to show u a jinn, then you will never sleep or be alone in the dark after that.
cause ur faith is not as strong as ours, when talking about faith we don't believe in killing innocent people to take us to heaven. As like the act of 7/11, this incident was not an act of a true believe but from those who has a grudge against America or who ever that they have a grudge against.
For one,
I will not become a human bomb and kill thousands of innocent in the name of he who created us, with it I will take my life as well and this act will condemn me in hell for all eternity. This will not make me a martyr.
and I still want to live and makes the most of my life as well :DYou do believe in hell, don't you?
It is truly against the code of Islam to take a life even of an animal, let alone a non- believer ( even though all the animal will be turned to stand in the ends of days ) and this act will be unforgivable.

As for possession from a demon, these things I have happened in early days and some in recent years.
As the nights a lit up and there are no more forest here as civilization grew these kinda things are fading away.
As the jinn tends to linger on dark and un-inhabited places as they too don't like us around.

Have you guys seen the ghost hunting episode show that airs in action beyond channel.

This show is more of a comedy to me, if these guys were to show up here and if we leave them truly on an uninhabited island that still are occupied from the citizens made of fire , for one night, they will stop doing what they are doing if the show is real. Now that would be a true horror experience.

Oh yeah..one more thing, did you ever know the jinns are not made of flesh and bones, but instead of fire from hell it self

You guys are mostly afraid of robbers and muggers and serial killers. This is a human made fear and are not horror. These are psychopaths who wants to be famous and gets a kick out of reading them on newspapers.
we don't have em but instead we deal with the real thing.

But now a days the drug addicts and creating alot of fear amongst the locals as knife attacks are getting more. Drugs is a thread for some other time.

Tell me what would you like to know, but I can show you mine only if you tell me urs :p

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
I don't know what I got Into,that sounds sick.

Amoron was a Nephite that lived in the fifth century A.D. and was a contemporary and subordinate of the prophet and army commander Mormon. He is mentioned briefly in chapter 9 of the Book of Moroni (the division within the larger more well-known Book of Mormon). During the final war with between the Lamanites and the Nephites, Amoron reported to Mormon that the Lamanites had taken men, women, and children prisoner from the tower of Sherrizah. The narrative goes on to state that the Lamanites forced the women to eat the flesh of their dead husbands, a practice that Mormon decries as "abominable".

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
I thought he forgot the SPACE.

Amoron
^
A moron ;)

I wasn't going to go there.

back in my gradeschool days, we were pretty hip on the Wild One stuff.
You know, the engineer boots with steel cleats chewing up the wooden floors at the old schoolhouse. We were bad asses. Black leather jackets, the whole thing.
we called ourselves the "Hell's Morons".

hey, we all have a past!

ixisuprflyixi

Joined Sep 16, 2007
I dunno if the discussion is ongoing but my opinion is that evil does not exist, god does not exist and demons or devils or santa or the easter bunny also dont exist. It is only my opinion so please respect it even if you disagree.

BUT....
I have always kind of liked the thought of ghosts but I dont really believe they exist, however if they did I would think they were some kind of displaced energy left behind by a tortured person probably the same with demons, except again, I dont really believe they exist.

SO ORIGINAL POSTER, enlighten us, what is the information you are witholding?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Just noted some mentions here of how I lost an assignment to write "The Amateur Scientist" for Scientific American. No time to debate or discuss now, but details are at http://www.forrestmims.org. Click on the Scientific American tab. Forrest M. Mims III

I think the folks SA acted shamefully in this. I am not a creationist, but I do not believe religious beliefs should be a criteria unless it deals with a specific article or submission.

In many ways Mr. (Dr.?) Mims is a personal hero. I learned a lot of my early stuff from his books, and consider what I write now a imitation of the work he has done, that being the sincerest form of flattery.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Bill,

I agree that SA acted shamefully. Whenever the creationist and darwin's theory collide, I ask but a simple question ... what is God's timescale? What the creationists call seven days could be longer as no one to date, has correlated God's day to what we humans agreed upon to call a day.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Creationists are adamant, evolution doesn't exist or work, so time scale doesn't enter into it. To them, we were created as we were in the beginning, and by inference will be as we are now in the end. World unchanging, forevermore.

Personally we were planned much like you suggest. God works in his ways, not the way people dictate. We are probably not even close to the final product either, evolution marches on.

If we come upon aliens in the due course of time that don't look anything like us (may not even be carbon based life forms), and while intelligent and technological don't think much like us, are they made in the image of God?