Exorcism

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Riff, in case you haven't noticed, people kill each other over religion. This doesn't mean you or someone else will start foaming at the mouth, but it is not a safe subject. The subject of Jinns and demonic possession go to the heart of religious beliefs.

Masonry does not care what your religion is, as long as you have one. There are two rules in lodge, both for the same reason. No discussion of politics or religion, because even the best of friends can get really hot over these topics.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
If we go back to around 1750 books about medicine for the doctors at that time. Was full of magical formulas. Like the abracadabra formula ;)

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
"hey, voodoomojo, what are your thoughts on strawberries or blackberries, or cherries?"

oh, I don't know, I never thought about it much.

"nya, nya, na nya na......voodoomojo fears to talk about berries!
I'll talk about berries all day long but voodoomojo is a scaredy cat."

You state you are not afraid to divulge your beliefs.
Well you really haven't. Just that you are miffed that others havent discussed theirs.
I dont think any here feel threatened by discussing their fears.
We may wonder what's it to you.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
now blueberries, thats the ticket!

I added blueberries to a beer recipe.
I dont particularly like blueberries , but boy they really had a neat effect on the flavor of the beer.
And the alcohol content!

see, I am not afraid to discuss berries!

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Rifaa, It is seeming you dont want to come out of the closet until a good amount of us do so first.

You are saying simething like this: "Is any one here gay? If enough of you answer about how you feel about homosexuality, then Ill tell you how I feel. But I wont tell you first."

Forget what we all think. Why do we all need to tell you what we feel just so you can "prove us wrong".

It seems to me you want to publicly say:
"Bill ir wrong, retched is wrong, VoodooMojo is wrong, etc.. And I am right and here is why........."

I dont understand why you want us to list our feelings before you "PROVE" it wrong.

If you skip that, and just tell us straight out, we can discuss it, rather then having a list of whos right and whos wrong, in others eyes.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
I am watching Yellowbeard.
Just wondering what u guys think of this hocus pocus.
I say this becuase I know what you guys think of it and I know you are wrong and I can prove it.

I mean, unbeknownst to Yellowbeard, his wench tattoos his treasure map on their infant son's head.
Twenty some years later, Yellowbeard returns looking for the map. When he finds that the woman destroyed the map but tattooed it on the boy's head, Yellowbeard is going to sever his son's head and go find his treasure.
The question is, if he left the head intact, how many miles would have to be added for compensation of head growth?
If the head was severed, how long would it take for the skin on the head to shrink down to the original size so Yellowbeard can find his treasure?

But before that I like to know how many of you think about this and what you believe in it.

I like to see you and every ones point of view on this.
Be honest no jokes, cause I am dead serious.

Post away. after I have enuf replies I'll enlighten the truth behind it and how wrong truly amost of you re.

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
....Hrmm.. I believe. I think it would take 2 years.. sans salt to shrink

and only 2 months with salt to shrink to proper size.

;)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Ok I give up.... You bunch are good for comedians beside ur profession.
I go with bill, he is right.
you know what I did.

April Fool.
End of story.

Besides I made 6 pages in just 2 days...

But may be later I will tell u all somethings. But not in a way to cause mass hysteria.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Simple plain english,you came on the Forum with a Evil avartar
and after getting a lot of friends you got rid of the Evil avartar.
For what ever reason,only you know. No bias here I talk to you
as a friend,every one on the Forum Is equal In my mind. The
people I trust most know It,don,t bury me If we disagree
give me guildance.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
Ok I give up.... You bunch are good for comedians beside ur profession.
I go with bill, he is right.
you know what I did.

April Fool.
End of story.

Besides I made 6 pages in just 2 days...

But may be later I will tell u all somethings. But not in a way to cause mass hysteria.

well I hope you are good and proud of yourself, young man, consuming all these valuable resources.
15 posts are yours. thats almost 30 percent.
1 and one half of the pages.
all for what...april fool?

you the man, man:cool:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Voodoomojo, you know good and well this was no April fools joke.

Rifaa wanted to dig deeper in to the psyche of AAC and it didn't work how he planned.

I wish he would continue about the exorcism, and demons in our reality. I started to get interested, then he cut it off.

and by the way, Its only 2 pages to me.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Nice tip, it's only 2 pages for me too - now.

Strange thread :

Do you want to know something?
Well I'm not going to tell you.

Once I went into an abandoned hospital, in the far corner of the room I thought I saw something move.
I went closer to look.

You will just have to imagine the rest.
Hehe

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
COME ON RIFAA!!!

If you can get LOOSEWIRES BRAIN STARTED, you will be a HERO! :D
R!f@@,
You don't understand. You coulda had class. You coulda been a contender. You coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what you are, let's face it.

you coulda taken the off topics gang out of the deep end and into the realm of psychotic delusions of possessions.
But NO....you left us at the gate, the gate of hell.....
"All hope abandon, ye who enter here! "

you led us on, now we are grasping, clawing, praying for salvation to break the bonds of demonic malediction.

oh, how could you?