Exorcism

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Universe may be created from a big bang, but we did not come from nothing.
We are here for a purpose

kd7ura

Joined Apr 12, 2010
jesus and a few of his folowers walked in the hills and came upon a cave where a man jumped out, the folowers balked in fear.
jesus saw and said to the insane man, SATAN!. "Hebrew it means servant"
What is your name?, We are called Legion for we are many! they spoke.
You Know us , will you cast us out back into the nothing? J Why Shouldnt I? Please any thing but that, wHat of the pigs? we would gladly go into the pigs to continue to live, j said wel then go!
they left the man and went to the pigs, with the permission of J.
and ran off off the hill into the woods to live out a pigs life.

point here is what was said. J said servant.
they said, You Know Us. not as a statement like hey buddy remmeber me? but as a question like holy crap he knows what we are and what we are about. J, asked for names Because they are important, "remember the word" anyways they would rather be a pig than go back to the nothing.
"pigs are pretty smart, smarter than most dogs and a few humans."
j knew this, and allowed them to go out of compassion, because he did truly know them. the man was then free of the possesion.

point is knowledge without a skewed religion lying over the knowledge is true knowledge. there are two types of beings those who can create and those who cant. thos who cant create were created and must serve, jesus knew this about them,,, he did alot of things in the bible and in history that have been reritten or quoted about by minds warped by a religion and simple ignorance. interpretation of his words is simple without a warped sence of god,Gods super beings with ultamate power to create all, jesus was right about god being in every thing. its not an all seeing eye it doesnt even know you or i even exist it is all and nothing you cant have one without the other yin yang kind thing. if you worship one you worship the other, jesus was a man son of the one true god a god not at all. simple minds would think some being came along and was angry" what for " pluged some virgin "Story behind that one" and had a human son to spread the word. check this! ritual to bring a man into the light to raise him from the darknes as if to rise from the dead, been around longer than jesus in a few circles was practised by the Big J and is still practiced to this day by a large group of people around the world all of them christians jews muslims the same, good people with god moral standing. doing somthing older than jesus.
god is greater than anything that you could ever imagin and simply nothing at all not the ultimate creator but the created?
i culd ramble for days!!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Good is relative, but evil exists. It is plain and obvious at its worst, and has nothing to do with religion, though many people use religion to justify their evil.

Not really related, but paraphrasing one of my favorite quotes:

The biggest and best lie Satan has ever sold is that he doesn't exist.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
@Kd7ura
Just load of crap.
Words created by man to suite his needs.
Jesus is not a god but a normal human. He is a son of a mortal. only different is they were prophets. Pigs and animals and dogs means nothing in afterlife. They will be dust and you won't remember a thing.
Bible was changed in ways to suite the needs of the people at that time. It holds no value. What value has in things than can be changed to the flawed human.
But there is one thing that can never be changed by any one. And to this day it the same as before, it is what I believe in. Jesus did not have the power to turn humans into pigs.
You know nothing of any hebrew language. do ur homework buddy before starting to lecture me in this field. Satan means Shaitan. Or in latin "Lucifer". The angel who is made of fire and the only one who denied God's command. And it is he who led the people to crucify jesus. If jesus was a god, then why did he had no power over the people who were going to crucify him. If god can be killed then every human is a god. God cannot be killed dummy.
Man have no power to give life. I dare science or a human to create life. I know that no human can give life. We are created thus not a creator. Human's have no power over two things, and rest human has the capability to destroy. Which means nothing is stronger than human except for two things. I doubt that you knew what they are.

The larger group of people are Christians. But I will not go on in this field.

You can ramble for days, and I can debate you for the rest of ur life. Don't dare this. If I start, I will create a lot of unhappy members.
Do not talk about GOD to me. You will loose in every way.

I did not start this thread to talk about god. I start this thread to see the human's belief in the jinn. and there purpose in this life.
Legion is created by the devil worshipers. To justify there needs.
Humans justify in the name of religion to hide the cruel ways and their acts.

kd7ura

Joined Apr 12, 2010
;)i love symbols they help to get the right angle on things help to keep you square. :cool: this is a strange place this forum, came for a little help on a project and found somthing of great intrest that has nothing to do with electricty funny what one will say and another will answer:D
makes for an interesting life:D
unless your chinesse then i think the statment "may you have an interesting life" is a curse.
i could never be a follower witha good moral compass my belief of the big golden G doesnt Quite fit the standard most who know me believe me to be a good guy and charitable in many ways . but we are all here to learn somthing from everyone . any way ramblin again

kd7ura

Joined Apr 12, 2010
Isnt that what i was talking about Possesion.
Jin, satan, lustifer, freddy cruger, and the buggie man.
point was that quote above was a statement regarding possesion.
how to look at the buggers in your brain that make you mad about your beliefs, or the beliefs of others.
its neither here nor there whether i believe in the jinn if you dont know there names you cant do anything to them, you have to ask them who they are, then tell them what you want them to do.
or you can sit a spell make some fire and create one of the little buggers with your own word. they get a bit upset though if you dont give them a purpose they will wander around and get angry like little worms and show up in your dreams as little flashes of light to bug you.
some people create them without even knowing it and then hang on to them .
we can name a few , envy, lust, jealousy, are a few common names we could give to the buggers but the little jinn can grow and grow, we feed them and then one day we forget them and there gone,,, or are they ??
cast off left to the nothing they learn grow some more and begin to understand one thing over time they will never truly be alive!

yep, my skin and bones will be dust along with the pigs "wich by the way taste realy good with barbique sause slow cooked at 275Deg for 8 hrs"
still debatin hickory or mesquite, but "I" will take every thing ive learned here in this life with me when "I" check out again! its my choice whether I do or not , Not a supper being in a book that millions have read about, written by the prophets the jews the mormons the bornagains or king james for that matter your book says the same thing there books say,
if we do not bow and kiss the ring, we will be forever displaced.
i can not bend to kiss the ring for i bear it upon mine own hand, i am the maker the keeper of the ring of my own life..
and you can quote that one.:D

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U know why demons and devils posses human.
It is to make u believe in them.
People who believe in the time of exorcism priests do to cast them out are lost due to the fact that devil leaves making the people believe the exorcism is successful.
Satan is satisfied the fact that the humans fall for the priests word that Jesus truly is a god. Which fulfills his purpose on earth that humans worship a false God.
So that in the end these humans ends up with him. As his true legion in hell.
Get that in to ur head for once.

kd7ura

Joined Apr 12, 2010
i never said jesus was a god. or the god.
i will say i am god! you are God!
and the devil didnt make me say it.
jesus was a man just like me and a prophet just like you.
he wont go to hell he chose to go through hell to say a few words and do a few things to pass on a bit of knowledge to the ignorant.
to remain ingnorant even with the truth poking you in the eye is what the jin/devel want you to think. contradictory statements like they posses to make you believe they have you when its you who let them possess because you all ready believe you have them is what make an argument interesting.
we are the ones who controle our bodies the jinn can come in only by invitation.
we create, by choice the world we live in. think lots of bad things and lots of bad things will come to be. we manifest, create and destroy..
the jinn know this. I kik jinn Butt, any human can, its fear and the lack of will to truly destroy that fear that prevent all from knowing the truth.
to prove my self true lets all jump off a cliff and go meet the devil himself.
while you quake in fear of the pain and suffering he may cause u in the after life ill ask him to warm up a cup of tea for me.
for i am the master and he the slave. and you know what?
he will get me the tea and you in your fear will burn for eternity in the fires of hell and damnation..BLah balh Blah. all the biblical terms incerted here.
point is its still you and your choice what happens not theirs its allways your choice what happens in this life and the next we create and we destroy its what makes us what we are.. you will walk the path of your chosing, no beasti even me can change your path .. we all walk our own walk talk our own talk and in the end we all come round again. its the fun part!!:D

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Thats 4 left turns.

AND the NASCAR (Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks) Hall of Fame opened last week.

;)

Is that a religion?

Last edited: