EUC ( Electrical Utilities Company) Brand capacitor

tlarson1

Joined Jan 23, 2023
I am trying to rebuild a 1976 Johnson Powerpack (CDI) It has a Large yellow EUC ( Electrical Utilities Company ) capacitor that is 450VDC and has a part# 910-266201 I am needing to figure out the Microfarad of this capacitor. Any help is Appreciated. Thomas

Looks exactly like this one but different part number. Thomas

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
When you say, "exactly like this one", does that include the 1MF on the left-hand side? Or at least I THINK that says 1MF, the photo resolution makes it hard to be sure.

If so, that is almost certainly a 1 µF capacitor.

tlarson1

Joined Jan 23, 2023
When you say, "exactly like this one", does that include the 1MF on the left-hand side? Or at least I THINK that says 1MF, the photo resolution makes it hard to be sure.

If so, that is almost certainly a 1 µF capacitor.
That is just a photo of what mine looks like but model number is different mine was in potting material and went it was removed the uf is not readable.

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
Despite extensive searching I can find no reference to that part #. I'd check with Library of Congress whether EUC registered their catalogs - they might have a copy of a relevant one. It seems, for some EUC products the value was the last 3 digits of the part # so that could be 200nF.