ELNA star series 1976 electronic foot control with switch

sewingman

Joined Jan 11, 2019
Hello everyone, my name ist Eddy (from Switzerland)
I am new to this forum.
I have a foot pedal Elna electronic star series 1976 to repair.
Does anyone have a circuit diagram of the electronic version with switch?
Thank you and all the best

sewingman

Joined Jan 11, 2019
I am wondering just what the fix was, as well as what the problem was. That knowledge may be useful to me in the future.
no problem
I'm looking for a schematic for this electronic pedal with switch.
and I thank if someone offers help, even if do not find the schematic there.

best regards ..Eddy

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Google is your friend
My experience with searching for product information is that most of the results are from sites wanting to sell me something, even if they have no idea what it is. At least it always works that way with sound equipment, and a lot of radio equipment. Your results may differ, but those are my results. "Yes, we have it in stock right now!! What is it?"

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Here is a suggestion to go in a different direction: What is the complaint about the pedal's present functioning? A typical sewing machine speed control pedal either is a variable resistance controlling the motor speed by controlling the voltage, OR, it is a variable resistance controlling an external system that affects control of the motor speed by some means. So I see three possible modes of incorrect operation. #1 is that nothing happens when the pedal is operated, #2 is that the motor runs but not the speed that it should, based on the pedal position. and #3 is that the motor rruns at maximum speed when the pedal is operated at all. Each complaint provides a different starting point for component checking, as an alternative to using an actual circuit to help with the diagnostics.
So we need to know if the pedal is power control or control signal control, and what the actual complaint is. That can be a starting point.