Electrical accelerator

Quarkuptop

Joined Aug 31, 2022
I am focusing on building a circuit on bread board capable of harnessing electrical energy as an accelerator, specifically gravity. Since gravity is an acceleration the circuit must be capable of storing energy in capacitors, I am using 50000volt Ac capacitors from microwave ovens. But I need the circuit to switch open when capacitors are fully charged to avoid overload and letting the smoke out so to speak, any suggestions?

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
I think overloading the capacitors is the least of your worries.
Good luck with your scheme, but over-unity or free-energy discussions are not allowed on this forum, since they violate a basic law of physics, and we don't want the physics' police raiding the site. :rolleyes:

Quarkuptop

Joined Aug 31, 2022
I think overloading the capacitors is the least of your worries.
Good luck with your scheme, but over-unity or free-energy discussions are not allowed on this forum, since they violate a basic law of physics, and we don't want the physics' police raiding the site. :rolleyes:
Force is not over-unity, we all live under the laws of the invisible Dragon, the filter is complete, the circuit to control it is where we are in this discussion.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Force is not over-unity, we all live under the laws of the invisible Dragon, the filter is complete, the circuit to control it is where we are in this discussion.
And the discussion would seem to be to get energy from gravity without any other energy input, which is over-unity.
It never ceases to amaze me that there are so may people who think they have magically come up with an idea to get free energy, that no one else has ever though of. :rolleyes:

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
I am focusing on building a circuit on bread board capable of harnessing electrical energy as an accelerator, specifically gravity. Since gravity is an acceleration the circuit must be capable of storing energy in capacitors, I am using 50000volt Ac capacitors from microwave ovens. But I need the circuit to switch open when capacitors are fully charged to avoid overload and letting the smoke out so to speak, any suggestions?
Probably building a 50kV circuit on a breadboard isn't the best idea. . . .but if the capacitors get overcharged the breadboard conductors and the gaps between them will act as spark-gaps and discharge the capacitors.

The most successful attempts to generate electricity from gravity involve water.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/harness...is the energy,convert it to mechanical energy.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to AAC. Thanks for joining us, it’s good to have you here.

Please don’t consider this an attack, but the trouble with your extremely sparse description of your project is, that on its face, the only was way to “store energy from gravity” is to first lift something out of a gravity well—that is, use energy—only to collect less than you put in given the inevitable losses in any system.

To avoid having this thread ended due to apparent violation of the rules, could you please explain in more detail what you are trying to do? Without further elucidation you can expect this thread to be considered out of bounds but rather than assume anything I would like you to explain so it can continue.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
If you are worried about over-charging the capacitor you can do so by limiting the voltage. I am going to stick my neck out by asking how you expect to get many thousands of volts from gravity. Do you want to discuss that part of your system or let it go at this point?

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
[NAIVE]
Simple: Use an accelerometer that puts out 5V at 1g of acceleration, boost it to 50KV and charge the capacitor.
[/NAIVE]

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
...I am using 50000volt Ac capacitors from microwave ovens. But I need the circuit to switch open when capacitors are fully charged...
That "50000volt" is an unusual voltage for a microwave oven capacitor, never seen such; and if at AC, will charge in 1/120 th of a second for 60Hz. I hope that you do not believe the charge will be 'stored' AC because its label shows an AC rating "2100VAC" Feeding 50KV will have explosive behavior.

1662041295449.png