EHT power supply design and construction

You seem to be missing your chance to be a cougar HP.
Sadly, I feel said phenomena (i.e. amative preference for members of earlier generations) is, generally speaking, upshot of failed parenting:( -- To wit: having lacked strong parental figures during one's upbringing, one tends to seek said 'element' in other relationships...:(

Best regards
HP

Last edited:
I've never seen a, "curette". (If that's how you spell it.) I've heard the word, I know what it's for, but I don't know the shape of it or where to buy one.
Here ya go:)
http://www.sklarcorp.com/ob-gyn/uterine-curettes/sims-uterine-curette-6182.html

As per @Aleph(0)'s 'initiative', the 'closest' (albeit by no means 'close') 'standard household implement' to a fenestrated (i.e. 'open') curette is likely a 'vegetable peeler' (>>>:eek:<<<) -- though I've not evaluated the latter's efficacy/sutibility as regards removal of adhesives....

Best regards
HP:)

Last edited:

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
First off, as well you know, the concept of 'league' in social contexts is a collectivist contortion of freedom of association foisted upon the 'masses' with the aim of dismissing individualists as elitists/base materialists
HP You're sure right about that! It's just like you say about words are the contagion cuz every time we use their wrongly applied words we strengthen their lies:oops:!

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
HP I say that magdala is 3D sherical mobius strip right? So now I'm asking since you say earth is magdala plz say just 1 set of coextensive points! So with mobius strip its 4Pi to get back to same position but 2Pi and 4Pi points are coextensive cuz they're same location but traveler is rotated by angle of Pi? Now I say to have analogy to sphere coextensive point angular distance has to be be Pi/Pi which 1 Radian? Topology is totally awesome:D!

Alas. A complete lack of pedophilia.:(
:D
IMO, real pedophiles are an excellent argument for 're-reinstatement' of 'old sparky'!!!:mad: --- Seriously! - What has our society come to when dangerous criminals are released on the condition that they 'register' as same?!?! -- If they're dangerous enough to 'keep tabs on' they're too dangerous to walk free!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey @#12 -- Sorry for the 'change of tone' -- just a pet peeve, I guess you could say...

Best regards

HP I say that magdala is 3D sherical mobius strip right?
Inasmuch as you seem to insist upon qualitative speech -- Let us say that a Magdala (a.k.a. Magdalene Sphere) is to a sphere what a Mobius strip is to a cylinder...:)

So now I'm asking since you say earth is magdala
I said no such thing! Though I will say I've an open mind on the subject!:)

So with mobius strip its 4Pi to get back to same position but 2Pi and 4Pi points are coextensive cuz they're same location but traveler is rotated by angle of Pi?
---Emphasis added---
To clarify -- the observer's orientation about the plane of the strip is π with respect to said orientation at 2π 'radians of the strip' distant...:) IOW 'inversion' of the observer about the plane of the strip is productive of precisely the same effect as an 'angular displacement' of 2π 'along' the strip:)

Now I say to have analogy to sphere coextensive point angular distance has to be be Pi/Pi which 1 Radian?
Correct!:):):) --- Kudos upon your intellect and faculty of abstract thought!:cool:

Topology is totally awesome:D!
---Emphasis added---

And just when you were on a roll!:(:(:( --- That adjective is all of puerile, strained and much, much less than original!!!:rolleyes:

I'm asking since you say earth is magdala plz say just 1 set of coextensive points!
There are, of course, an infinite number of 'coextensive pairs' -- Howbeit, like 'transcendental numbers', etc... such does not necessarily make them easy to 'find'.

Here is the only pair I've calculated and investigated at the 'physical level' (i.e. I've stood at each coordinate) Please note, however, that my motion between same was by purely 'conventional' methods - hence I am neither making nor supporting an 'extraordinary claim'!!!:cool:

Coextensive point #1 (Token: SVWI): 44°50'43.38"N, 92°14'48.62"W
Coextensive point #2 (Token: TUGS): 51°39'18.00"N, 2°11'9.66"W

To visually inspect these 'on the cheap' you may merely plug them into 'Google Earth' --- Note: Use of the Exact coords (above) is essential if you are to have the least hope of to descrying the 'anomaly' --- Not wishing to be labeled a 'Woo Woo' I'll not discus said 'anomalies' unless and until you accurately identify and describe same (difficult but not impossible using 'Google Earth' or other 'geo-survey' tools) --- So... Advise me your 'impressions'!:)

Note1: The (striking) similarity of landscape, flora, etc.. owes, IMNSHO, purely to coincidence...

Note2: That the coordinates are not precisely one 'great' (i.e. central) radian distant owes to the fact that Earth is not perfectly spherical (that said, Earth is 'more spherical' than a high-quality billiard ball:cool:)

Note3: Each coextensive pair represents exactly two points being coincident -- Immediately adjacent points, however, do not necessarily 'map' to the same areas -- hence, owing to their infinitesimal dimensions, 'inclusion' is the best that can be achieved --- All of which is to say: Precision is of paramount importance! -- Even so the coords stated above aren't 'perfect' -- They are, however, 'fine enough' for demonstration purposes!:):):)

Best regards and have fun!:)

HP:cool:

Last edited:
Magdala or Magdalene sphere? Has that any connection with Otto von Guericke and the Magdeburg hemispheres?
IIRC the Magdeburg Hemispheres were apparatus constructed for demonstration of barometric pressure?

A Magdala/Magdalene Sphere, on the other hand, is a topological concept vaguely akin to the (far more familiar) 'Klein Bottle' (q.v.)

Succinctly, every point upon the surface of a Magdala is said to be coextensive with exactly one other point upon the selfsame three-dimensional projection and with two 'vestals' (i.e. 'unmapable' points upon said surface) --- All such points exhibiting an angular separation of one central radian of the sphere.

So, Just for fun -- setting the 'vestals' aside for the nonce, and assuming Earth is indeed a Magdala (you didn't hear me say it is!;)) one might rapidly 'change' their geographical position by one geographic radian via a one radian rotation of his/her body about an axis defined by a fourth dimension being perpendicular to the three dimensions upon which the sphere (CIP Earth) is projected -- thus, in effect, achieving, what 'conventionally' requires traveling ≈4,000 geographic/nautical miles along/over Earth's surface --- Of course, inasmuch as coextensive points, in actuality, represent the self-same position as experienced from disparate 'observer orientations', no actual 'travel' has occurred:)

Please understand! While Magdalae, Klein Surfaces and their ilk are 'topological realities' such does not imply that familiar objects (e.g. Planet Earth) are so 'arranged' -- That said, I offer the fact that such currently accepted phenomena as solitons and gravitational singularities were but 'mathematical abstractions' long before they were thought to be (let alone accepted as) elements of physical reality...

Regarding etymology; I believe 'Magdala' derives from the name of a city in the Middle East? --- Then too, IIRC, there is a 'biblical figure' named 'Magdalene'? - Though I am uncertain as to the 'connection' (if, indeed, any exists)...

Again, this is offered strictly as an 'intriguing' mental exercise (That said - why @Aleph(0) saw fit to bring it here escapes me!:rolleyes:) -- For the record: I have no objective cause for belief that Earth is anything beyond that held by the 'precepts' of conventional wisdom...:)

Doffing my foil hat:eek:

PS -- @Aleph(0) --- Before you start!:rolleyes: --- No! Your precious "Pauli Exclusion Principle" cannot be 'bruised' by this!!! -- Hint: 'Tis all just 'aliasing' on steroids! -- Get it?:D -- IOW - Dare to think!:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Coextensive point #1 (Token: SVWI): 44°50'43.38"N, 92°14'48.62"W
Coextensive point #2 (Token: TUGS): 51°39'18.00"N, 2°11'9.66"W
HP are you saying I can grasp like _big picture_ just by personally visiting those places? Cuz from GE I can see a country club for the western coordinates and a Cotswold estate at the eastern ones? So are like you say _exact spots_ open for public access or reasonable fee? Cuz it's enough hasstle just going there without having to join CC or charter manor house:rolleyes:! HP I'm not being stingy cuz even you're saying all for fun:rolleyes:! So I can visit them just for fun but no big bucks unless for serious science! Cuz I know last thing you'd be asking me to do is _larking about_:p

Aleph(0)

Joined Mar 14, 2015
PS -- @Aleph(0) --- Before you start!:rolleyes: --- No! Your precious "Pauli Exclusion Principle" cannot be 'bruised' by this!!! -- Hint: 'Tis all just 'aliasing' on steroids! -- Get it?:D -- IOW - Dare to think!:p:p:p:p
HP! Duh! I see that:rolleyes:! Now I'm saying can you at least wait until I make stupid argument before debating it:mad:?

OMG! You're right about _awesome_ Sry cuz of force of habit:oops:!

OBTW I had to give you a like for post about bad idea of letting violent offenders run loose! So live with it:D!

Edited for spelling:oops:

Last edited: