Ecu problem dde7 bosch

Glenn_a1

Joined Sep 15, 2018
I'm getting a fault on my bmw dde7 ecu the fault is supply voltage 3 I have been through fuses relays wiring at. Nothing opened my ecu and found one of the components inside looks very slightly burnt one end find picture attached I'm new to all this the number on the component is 2263

Attachments

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!

It's a 226k resistor and doesn't look burnt in the picture:
upload_2018-9-15_15-23-13.png

What is supply voltage 3? Have you taken any voltage measurements to verify a problem with that supply?

Glenn_a1

Joined Sep 15, 2018
the 2 resistors in the photo the circled one and the one to the right of it i dont get any reading through them on multi meter but all the other resistors i get a reading with what could this be also its not burt as such but does have a dark burnt look to one side

bwilliams60

Joined Nov 18, 2012
Lets go back to the start where you condemned the ECU. What fault codes did you have, what were the symptoms and what is the year/make/model of the unit?

Glenn_a1

Joined Sep 15, 2018
The fault was 0490 :- dde supply voltage 3 this is all it says under that code on bmw ista software symptoms are the vehicle will turn over but not fire the ecu is a bosch dde 7 808 222 from a bmw 730ld I have read that this is ecu related and can be repaired but the information I have come across is very hush-hush