Ebay Viewing Problem

Esposito

Joined Apr 21, 2015
My computer (windows 8.1) is having problems viewing listings on ebay. The discriptions are missing, only the listing picture is shown, and the page tab on the right hand side is very small with pages of blank space between the start and finish of the listing. This includes my own for-sale items. When I am on the listings page, all of my information, pictures, and data is there, but when viewed I have the same problem. I have tried re-booting to original configuration, cookie purging, and using different browsers with no luck. Thanks for any help

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
On a Mac, one technique for diagnosing a problem like this is to create a new user and see if that user experiences the same problem. This can differentiate between a system problem and a user-specific problem.

Have you confirmed that those pages look OK on someone else's machine?

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
My computer (windows 8.1) is having problems viewing listings on ebay. The discriptions are missing, only the listing picture is shown, and the page tab on the right hand side is very small with pages of blank space between the start and finish of the listing. This includes my own for-sale items. When I am on the listings page, all of my information, pictures, and data is there, but when viewed I have the same problem. I have tried re-booting to original configuration, cookie purging, and using different browsers with no luck. Thanks for any help

There was some people discussing this problem a few weeks ago on Ebay.
Try going through their Help and Feedback sections for a fix.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
What browser are you using? I found out that in the last update, Chrome stopped supporting Java. WHY????

Might be a contributing factor.