Creative Inspire 2.1 2400 "Fixed bass level problem"

remos2010

Joined Apr 11, 2016
hello,
after i played "bass boosted" song , now if i turn the bass level up or down it does't change the base level !
it's fixed to certain level !

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Have you tried cycling the power off?

Is the bass stuck on, or is it off? Maybe the amp is no longer doing anything and has blown?

remos2010

Joined Apr 11, 2016
Have you tried cycling the power off?
thanks for your reply
what do you mean ? i turned it off and on again and still same problem if you mean that
and tried another source "my mobile" still same problem , the thing i didn't try is cable

Joined Nov 30, 2010
You don't need to be a professional to see if it is making any sound or see if any lights are coming on.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Thank you. No output at all sends us to simple things first. Check the power supply to see if it is delivering the right voltage. If that's good, we move to checking the on/off switch and looking for fuses.

remos2010

Joined Apr 11, 2016
Thank you. No output at all sends us to simple things first. Check the power supply to see if it is delivering the right voltage. If that's good, we move to checking the on/off switch and looking for fuses.
i just checked it and it's working fine and delivering the right voltage , everything working fine and the sound is clear as always , but the problem with the bass controller , it doesn't change the bass level , the bass is ON but at fixed level i can't control it anymore , but everything else is fine.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
...the bass is ON but at fixed level i can't control it anymore , but everything else is fine.
OK, that rules out a lot of obvious stuff but unfortunately makes things more complicated.

Do you have any documentation such as the owner's manual? Really what you need is often called the "service manual", if there is such a thing. A schematic, troubleshooting guide and so on. Without any of that, it may be beyond your expertise.