Component Identification needed

Mr Determined

Joined Jul 8, 2019
Hi Guys.
I received a replacement mainboard for my solar inverter yesterday. When I picked it up out of the box, a component fell off. I am no expert but I believe it is a capacitor of some description. Everywhere else I have tried to get info from has no clue on it. I am just constantly hitting a brick wall with this. Any help is appreciated.The pics below show the piece I need and it's relative position on the board. Thanks in advance. bit on board.jpg 03.jpg 01.jpg

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
If it came off that PCB, then it should be obvious where it is supposed to be, say a printed area with two wire stubs sticking up.

I suspect that its an odd component thats dropped into the box during packing at the manufacturer.

Is that photo showing all the PCB area.?

E

Mr Determined

Joined Jul 8, 2019
My guess is it is a 10μF 350VAC non-polarized capacitor.
Thanks for that.
hi,
If it came off that PCB, then it should be obvious where it is supposed to be, say a printed area with two wire stubs sticking up.

I suspect that its an odd component thats dropped into the box during packing at the manufacturer.

Is that photo showing all the PCB area.?

E
Hi.
That's where it was when it fell off the board. The wire stubs were on the board as per pic below. Just looking for a replacement to solder in and get rocking.

Attachments

Mr Determined

Joined Jul 8, 2019
Going off the suggestions here, I have found this. Can anyone tell me whether this will work as a replacement? Please be kind as I have openly admitted I am no expert, just trying to do what I can with the little time/funds I have. TIAebay cap.jpg

Mr Determined

Joined Jul 8, 2019
Hi Guys. Reporting as promised(albeit a bit late). I am pleased to say that the cap was indeed the right one. Thank you to all that replied. Your input is much appreciated. HAVE A GREAT DAY!