CGPA Calculations

oyessy

Joined Dec 29, 2016
Good day everybody. I was given an assignment to write a java program to calculate students CGPA using GUI. I am done with the design only the source code is my headache. Please help out with the source code.. Thanks

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
But isn't writing the source code YOUR assignment? But even if that weren't the case, what kind of help can you possibly be expecting given what little information you have provided?

Break your design into small chunks and implement and test each chunk incrementally. If your design is good, this should be relatively easy. If it isn't relatively easy, then that's an indication that the design isn't as good, or as complete, as it probably should be.

Adexkenny

Joined Jan 30, 2017
Okay oyessy pls sent me full details of school CGPA calculations method and I write source code because without your calculations method I will not able to get source course

oyessy

Joined Dec 29, 2016
Okay oyessy pls sent me full details of school CGPA calculations method and I write source code because without your calculations method I will not able to get source course
I have already completed the work. Thanks for your concern I very grateful