Cell phones and brain cancer debunked again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
It's an irony to note how the emergence of smartphones boosted the population of stupid people...
Gotta disagree. The emergence of smart phones HIGHLIGHT the stupidity of those who can't put them down. Easily addicted and low IQ go hand in hand.

Had a friend who nearly pooped an igloo when at a gas station my cell phone rang. Thought we were going to instantly blow up. I say "Remove safety devices and warning labels and let nature take care of the problem."

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Practically everyone has a mobile phone these days and if there was a real risk of getting cancer from phone radiation, we'd be seeing a ton of bodies coming out of the oncology ward of every hospital.
This begs the question: Can I get cancer from second hand cell phone radiation? If so then I want the company to install a "Cell Phone Free" zone so I don't have to absorb other people's radiation.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Gotta disagree. The emergence of smart phones HIGHLIGHT the stupidity of those who can't put them down. Easily addicted and low IQ go hand in hand.

Had a friend who nearly pooped an igloo when at a gas station my cell phone rang. Thought we were going to instantly blow up. I say "Remove safety devices and warning labels and let nature take care of the problem."

"pooped an igloo"??? Never heard that one before.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
This begs the question: Can I get cancer from second hand cell phone radiation? If so then I want the company to install a "Cell Phone Free" zone so I don't have to absorb other people's radiation.
Or you could just carry an aluminum foil bag around.

When ever you see someone using a mobile phone, just put it on like a sock from head to toe and you'll be safe from any of that nasty radiation!!! :)

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013

I forget the exact numbers, but there is a significant increase in risk of cancer if you fly a lot and during the peak of the day (9am-3pm, 10am-2pm, or something like that).

ak

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
Practically everyone has a mobile phone these days and if there was a real risk of getting cancer from phone radiation, we'd be seeing a ton of bodies coming out of the oncology ward of every hospital. o_O
Disagree. As analyzed above, the time frame for "Practically everyone has a mobile phone" is less than 20 years old. If the issue presents in 40 years, any increase now would be buried in the noise.

If you want to yell about something, attach the word cancer. If you want to follow the science, look into neurological disorders such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and Epilepsy.

ak

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009

I forget the exact numbers, but there is a significant increase in risk of cancer if you fly a lot and during the peak of the day (9am-3pm, 10am-2pm, or something like that).

ak
I don't know about flying but I spent months in the gulf of Oman and Muscat in the dry season mainly outside in 115F plus weather. That amount of sun exposure can't be very good for you even if you are dark skinned.
It was an incredible experience worth the cancer risk.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.