Can anyone help me with the circuit pls (ECG circuit)

BlackCat123

Joined Mar 14, 2023
Does anyone know any engineer that can help troubleshoot the initial checking will be done on March 17 morning. We are willing to pay. If possible, in person, if not, it's still ok.

BlackCat123

Joined Mar 14, 2023
here is an example of virtual ground circuit.
it is just a pair of resistors and capacitors.

one side connects to large supply.
the other side is 3-terminal substitute for split power supply

View attachment 289727
what is that next to the resistors?
I did like that but when I connect to the Vcc and Vee, for example I adjust voltage of the power supply is 10V. When I connect to Vcc, it stops to around 1.8V while Vee is 8.2V. Can you fix this for me?

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Looking at your breadboard I don't see any power supply decoupling capacitors. Adding capacitors in accordance with the datasheet recommendations is a good practice and may save you a lot of time and trouble tracking down performance problems.

BlackCat123

Joined Mar 14, 2023
Looking at your breadboard I don't see any power supply decoupling capacitors. Adding capacitors in accordance with the datasheet recommendations is a good practice and may save you a lot of time and trouble tracking down performance problems.
you mean the bypass capacitor?

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
Most old opamps work perfectly when powered from two NEW 9V batteries instead of +15V and -15V. You measured different battery voltages then maybe one battery is old and needs to be replaced?