Broken Bluetooth keyboard

JniTech

Joined Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
I recently found a Bluetooth keyboard for iPad but it only have the keyboard not the bluetooth, batteries, etc. I want to put bluetooth back on it but I dont know what is thath weird connector an how I can connect it with a bluetooth chip here a pictures.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

Last edited:

Eric LeClair

Joined Mar 22, 2017
To be honest, stay away from bluetooth devices. They are very easy to hack. If the info on your computer or electronic devices matter to you, use wires. Old school but not as easy to infiltrate.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Hi,
I recently found a Bluetooth keyboard for iPad but it only have the keyboard not the bluetooth, batteries, etc. I want to put bluetooth back on it but I dont know what is thath weird connector an how I can connect it with a bluetooth chip here a pictures.

Thanks for your help.
Do you intend to repair the keyboard by reinstalling a BT module which is missing? Many things seem to be missing there.

Have you considered how much $$ you could spend....and your time? With dubious expectations of success, let me say.

JniTech

Joined Aug 8, 2017
I just want to put bluetooth back if i cost to much I will put a Usb connectors. How much it will cost me and how ?
Thanks