Bell's Theorem

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Those papers brought a little more clarity to me, but the Math just throws me to the floor, while the video is a visual explanation of the phenomenon.

So, theoretical physics is as close to an understanding as we can get since positive experiments cannot provide proof Einstein was correct or incorrect. The Higgs did nothing and physics is at dead until we can provide evidence of a god particle correct? Then there is the nasty bits of Dark matter and Dark Energy which is still theory.

I haven't had time to digest anything yet, I've been trying to get some forms up to poor cement and finally get my cars off the street. Plus I ran a new water line working on the house to sell it next summer and move to my dads home which is an upgrade.

kv

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
To me, that video proves and is a confirmation that our modern science doesn't understand what EM radiation is.

All of our field equations are based on Maxwell's equations. Einstein and all of the quantum field equations are rooted in these equations. What Maxwell's equations actually describes......and does it in a wrong manner......but actually tries to describe the absorption of a wave.......not the process....or the structure of a wave.

All EM radiation is discreet. A half wave pulse with half wave space. It is not continuous. The other problem with this experiment is the light source.

A radio wave and a light wave are both EM, but the emitter source is different. The radio sources that we use are solitary waves. One E and one M field with one phase.

Repeat the experiment with a 60 GHz dipole and appropriate filters.

At the present time, all of our light sources has billions of emitters. Even if all the emitters have the same frequencies......they all have different phases and therefore different amplitudes.

Our radio waves are like a dripping faucet........a light source is like a rain storm.

So....first put a drip thru the filter before the rain. When a drip comes thru the filter.....it has a horizontal alignment. But it could be left or right orientated. Plus, the drip has an angle(0-180 degrees).....with a corresponding amplitude.

So....if you are following me......the probability didn't come from the filter or from the wave......you introduced it with the light source.

Randomness and probability are forbidden in this universe. Almost all of the universe is predetermined.

This planet earth adds a new degree to the universe. And that degree is CHOICE(from living molecules). Choice is not random......But in many cases....the choice is unknown at the present time. But choice is always revealed.

So......when dealing with a life influence........a probability curve is justified. But only before an event. After any event......one should be able to convert the curve into straight line with a probability of one. So....only life influences can cause non determinate results. But can be determined later.

If you have all the real time data(for instance the phase of each photon entering filter)......all probability curves will become a line at one.

"Spooky action at a distance" The mystery of entanglement. This one is the biggy. I have explain to the folks here what real matter is. I have explained what real mass is. Have explain what anti matter is. Have shown where gravity comes from. And the true nature of a radio wave is. Not to mention the fact that the only physical entity in the universe is charge.....why it self configures and what powers it. In all my explanations, I have given physical cause for such.

So....what causes this entanglement and apparent instantaneous action? Well if you listened to my EM radiation explanation....you should have a clue.

This would make for a great experiment. Arrange three equal distant dipoles. Transmit a half wave pulse on the center dipole. One outer dipole will receive a positive half wave pulse and the other dipole will receive a negative half wave pulse.............at the same time. Repeat experiment with 3 vertical ground planes.

ALL EM radiation is entangled. All EM radiation is in twos.......half goes in one direction......and a mirror half goes in the opposite direction. Even if you try and distort or aim the pattern.....the mirror is always there.

Whenever you use randomness or probability........you distort reality.

Math comes from a mathematician. Geometry comes from force.

Our true discovery of fundamental knowledge stopped one hundred years ago with mathematicians and the concept of probability.

One hundred years wasted on trying to conform nature to a math probability. What's the probability of the sun coming up in the morning?

Is it a quantum fluctuation.......or force imposing geometry on matter?

Experimenters: It should be possible to prove Maxwell wrong or I am wrong. If you gate a clean half wave pulse to a dipole...............the dipole SHOULD NOT emit. What? That's right. If you put a clean half wave on a dipole...the antenna will re-absorb it. Just like a resonant circuit. BUT if you put 181 or 182 degrees on the pulse.....it will emit. The start of the second half of the signal......is what cuts the first half wave from the antenna.

This causes emission. Let's be clear. The first emission only happens after the first half wave has been placed on the antenna....AND the second half wave has not let the first half wave be absorbed back into antenna. The first half wave is emitted......to make room(reset charge) for the second half wave.

This means that the first reception will be received after the first wave build up time, plus time of flight.
If the receiving antenna doesn't have enough antenna relaxation time for free charge reset or discharge.........(the half wave space)......you couldn't receive the signal. The signal at the feed point of a receiving antenna....has two components.......the RX wave....AND the antenna reaction.

There are several people on this site who are capable of proving this. It will require some timing and separation of antennas for near field effects. The frequency needs to be low enough for timing measurements........but high enough to negate near field effects.

My experimenting days are over with.

If Maxwell is right......the only time difference is flight time.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I think it's symmetry. A left hand and a right hand of symmetry. It's too bad we still have to measure with probability.

We could learn and verify much if we could listen to them sing.

Edit: The one bug is we don't know which hand we're tugging on. But left hand and right hand symmetry explains the distance and the angle question/problem.

Last edited: