Batterie Voltage Control Regulator

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Hello there. Welcome to AAC! :) I cannot see the photo clearly! Is that REV:B or REV:R. If it is Rev: R. Those responsible for the design of the PCB should have been fired after REV:C.
If you want a PCB replacement then for me the answer is no.
But if you wish to design a lithium battery powered mobile measuring laser I can provide you a schematic to do just that! But you must tell me what you wish to measure?
:)

zurferjoe

Joined Aug 20, 2021
Hi DP, the board is from a mobile batterie operated laser from the company Nivel in Poland , but ofcourse the batterie and charging regulator built into the batterie case , are from China . The board is REV-B , and at the moment and in the next few months not avaliable .Can I just replace this with a micro usb voltage controler , 5PCS 5V 1A ? I would like just a single pin charger plugin but cant find one , Im not a techy , but try hard not to throw things away and learn at the same time . Hope you can help ,or just give me some tips , all the best Harry

Attachments

zurferjoe

Joined Aug 20, 2021
What's wrong with that board? Can you read the part number(s) on the main IC?
Hi Irving , the only numbers I see are 201 3 .06.25 .The charger plug pin broke apart and everything seems to be shorted out or just blown . I have been to my local electronic store and they measured it all and said its dead ! And these boards are not avaliable for a least six more months ! So a batterie control board from a nother brand will do the job I hope . Thank you Harry