Atachments link gone?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
@jrap
I think I am having a brain fart. I can notfind the attachments link in my profile. The photos link is not it. In any major thread I post schematic s . Iuse this feature attatchments)to find old threads I've made When I'm having trouble finding them.even inotherpeoples posts.My choice of names is not always the best.I posted apower class Damp schematic in a stand alone post. I still have all the drawings but do not wish to repost the thread One of my current mental weaknesses I have is is I cannot track long text list as with search. It tends to blur when it hit that rock in my head.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Wendy,

In the Flash or Blue style...

On any forum page, your username should appear at the top right corner. Click on it. In the displayed list, on the right column, near the bottom, is the link to your attachments.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Iuse blue style.I would show a screenshot But Ican not press<alt><cntl><del>at the same time with one hand (right).

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I click profile page after clicking my avatar and bringing up the center display. That is not the display that comes up. I am sorry I can not communicate better.