hi,You will not find any receiving system that outputs DIGITAL video that you do not pay for
That statement is incorrect.
https://ukfree.tv/channels/all/Freeview
hi,You will not find any receiving system that outputs DIGITAL video that you do not pay for
OK, I should have added "In the USA". Of which the UK is not a part of, nor does the FCC have any say about what is done in the UK. For this fact, all the residents of the UK should be thankful.
We're talking about an AV out.You will not find any receiving system that outputs DIGITAL video that you do not pay for. And probably the digitaloutput from that STB is somehow not recordable. at full quality.
And yet my directtv box was able to be connected to my DVD recorder. Using a HDMI cable.OK, I should have added "In the USA". Of which the UK is not a part of, nor does the FCC have any say about what is done in the UK. For this fact, all the residents of the UK should be thankful.
We are searching a source of AV for testing the convertor. That AV source can be output from a television, a receiving 'system', satellite receiver or DirecTV, a camera, a VCR, ........Are there any schematics to convert component video to AV?
I have a HDMI to component converter, I'm using the Luma output from this to connect to composite input of an AV to VGA converter but I'm not getting an output.
I've checked if the HDMI to component converter is working or not by connecting to blu-ray player and it is working, I've disconnected Pb and Pr and I was able to get black and white picture with just Luma connected. I cannot if it is the AV to VGA which is not working or is there something wrong with computer.
OK, it seems that somehow I was thinking about the copy protected materials while others were not.We are searching a source of AV for testing the convertor. That AV source can be output from a television, a receiving 'system', satellite receiver or DirecTV, a camera, a VCR, ........