Arduino keeps resetting if pwm is enable

Ðeejay Kital

Joined Mar 24, 2016
You seem to have a 12-volt battery that reads 18 volts under load. That's odd.

Have you done a concurrent and independent test of the battery voltage, like with a real volt meter? Have you considered that the number being reported on the LCD is wrong?
it is correct reading i have fluke 179 hook up also at that time of testing. test done with the battery while not putting anything also test done hooking up the charger

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
You can't actually test the battery unless you disconnect it from everything but the tester. You need to test for voltage, with a heavy enough load to see if the battery collapses. Lead acid batteries can fail if mistreated or mishandled. If cells internally shot (sulfating), you might have a problem.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
I suspect about deattime settings or lack of deattime is making the high and low side mosfets short and that is resetting the Arduino.

Ðeejay Kital

Joined Mar 24, 2016
I suspect about deattime settings or lack of deattime is making the high and low side mosfets short and that is resetting the Arduino.
i already solve the reset of the arduino. you are right the dead time is the cause of the issue. but right now i am facing different problem. the 12v gel battery goes up to 18v when charging. i dont know why. i have minimum pwm 0f 60 percent and maximum 99 percent.

jayanthd

Joined Jul 4, 2015
i already solve the reset of the arduino. you are right the dead time is the cause of the issue. but right now i am facing different problem. the 12v gel battery goes up to 18v when charging. i dont know why. i have minimum pwm 0f 60 percent and maximum 99 percent.
Show the circuit to fix the battery issue.

Which FET Driver are you using?

How is PWM applied to the Battery Charging MOSFET?

Ðeejay Kital

Joined Mar 24, 2016
Show the circuit to fix the battery issue.

Which FET Driver are you using?

How is PWM applied to the Battery Charging MOSFET?
i already tried using fix duty cycle and its okay but i think the battery is damage since when using mppt the current will high and the battery will automatically full.