And now for something weird...

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I call Fake News.

Look at her photo:

There is no way someone trains 20 weeks for -- and completes -- a marathon and looks this flabby.

The act of running long distance tends to tighten one's physique, regardless of how much they eat.

Oh! And it seems she has a history of -- what shall we say -- cheating?

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Curling was an excuse to get your wife to go out and drink beer with friends - an outdoors man's erosion of bowling (that ha since been brought indoors).

Anyhow, in 1988, bowling and curling were new/renewed sports in the olympics to revive popularity of the olympics after several boycott years (1980 and 1984) with an attempt to draw some older, less athletic people into the games.

Now, to my point, I cannot believe that half of the doping cases in 2018 olympics are in curling! How hard is sweeping? How much do the drugs help?

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
http://www.kptv.com/story/37580432/pig-owner-banned-from-adopting-animals-after-allegedly-eating-pet
(Meredith) – A resident in British Columbia, Canada has been banned from adopting animals from the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) after they allegedly ate their adopted, pet pig.
The organization said an individual adopted Molly back in January, but allegedly ate her last week. They have since been banned from any future adoptions with the SPCA.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/24/drugs-suspect-toilet-strike-38-days-rather-die-take-poo-7338400/
A suspected drug dealer on a record-breaking toilet strike would rather die than take a poo, his lawyer has said. Lamarr Chambers, 24, has now spent 38 days in police custody after Essex Police arrested and detained him on January 17.
Appearing in court yesterday, his lawyer, Andrew Horsall QC, said he finds himself in ‘unchartered territory’ with Chambers. He said his client’s ‘life is at risk’ as he ‘doesn’t want to be resuscitated’ if he collapses, Essex Live reports.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Ditto. I've stood at the end of marathons and watched who finished. It's a far broader array than you would think possible, but it did not include the morbidly obese. No way, no how this woman ran 26.2 miles unless she had a full day to do it. Even then I doubt it. And who has all that boob sweat with zero armpit sweat? Nobody, that's who. Didn't happen.