Hey guys,
For one of my electronics courses, we've been assigned to create an effects module - something similar to a synthesizer effect.
There will be a input signal (probably from an oscillator circuit) into this module.
What I need to do at the moment is create a basic block diagram of the signal processing that takes place in the effects module.
I was looking at (but not limited to) doing something along the lines of a reverb effect.
I'm fairly confident with my electronics knowledge, but this has got me stumped (for the moment).
Perhaps something like:
Input signal -> copy signal -------------------------------> sum -> output
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . -> delay -> attenuate (tail off) -> sum
Thanks for any help
PS: No digital circuitry is allowed in the effects module
For one of my electronics courses, we've been assigned to create an effects module - something similar to a synthesizer effect.
There will be a input signal (probably from an oscillator circuit) into this module.
What I need to do at the moment is create a basic block diagram of the signal processing that takes place in the effects module.
I was looking at (but not limited to) doing something along the lines of a reverb effect.
I'm fairly confident with my electronics knowledge, but this has got me stumped (for the moment).
Perhaps something like:
Input signal -> copy signal -------------------------------> sum -> output
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . -> delay -> attenuate (tail off) -> sum
Thanks for any help
PS: No digital circuitry is allowed in the effects module