An amplifier circuit for a piezoelectric disk for ultrasound generation

Isabella__

Joined Apr 26, 2022
Okay
1) two pics
2) The aim of the work is to measure weak sound amplitudes of an ultrasonic source using a MEMS microphone. An amplifier adapted to the microphone is to attenuate sound frequencies up to 65 kHz, so that higher sound frequencies can be amplified by another. In summary, this work is intended to act as a validation platform for ultrasonic pulses.
3) I'm in the univeristy 5 semester.

Attachments

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Okay
1) two pics
2) The aim of the work is to measure weak sound amplitudes of an ultrasonic source using a MEMS microphone. An amplifier adapted to the microphone is to attenuate sound frequencies up to 65 kHz, so that higher sound frequencies can be amplified by another. In summary, this work is intended to act as a validation platform for ultrasonic pulses.
3) I'm in the univeristy 5 semester.
We already anticipated that.

The aim of the work is to measure weak sound amplitudes of an ultrasonic source using a MEMS microphone. An amplifier adapted to the microphone is to attenuate sound frequencies up to 65 kHz, so that higher sound frequencies can be amplified by another. In summary, this work is intended to act as a validation platform for ultrasonic pulses.
That adds nothing new.
In the vast majority of ultrasound applications a transmitter sends a signal and a receiver receives a very small signal.

What is the project?
  1. Range finding?
  2. Spatial mapping?
  3. Echo sounding in air, water, solid?
  4. Human tissue imaging?
  5. Data communications?
  6. Intrusion detection?
  7. Motion detection?
  8. Gesture movement detection?
  9. 3D imaging?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Echo sounding in air meets the topic quite well
Next question,
Over what distance you hope to receive the ultrasonic signal?

Echo sounding means receiving a signal after reflection from a solid object - hence we want to know the distance between the transmitter and the object (not the receiver).

Isabella__

Joined Apr 26, 2022
I'm so sorry its not echo sounding i only mess the ultrasound in the air of the transmitter. There is no special reason or function. I have only transmitter and receiver. No object.