Amateur Electrician Photos

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
It's not only the amateurs who do daft stuff. One of the places I worked I found a cartridge fuse that the 'professionals' had replaced with a nice thick piece of wire!

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
I agree about the guy with the screw into the mains. He gets a star.

Overall, I was OK until the CB with the retainer, then I lost it.

ak

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
btebo,
You should know that I do not appreciate my private photos of my fine workmanship being shared online. Some of those images reflect personal tips and tricks it took me years to develop. I generally don't share my creative work online.

Thank You and Have a Nice Day

Ron

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
btebo,
You should know that I do not appreciate my private photos of my fine workmanship being shared online. Some of those images reflect personal tips and tricks it took me years to develop. I generally don't share my creative work online.

Ron
man... it's good I saw your post before I posted even more pictures of your extensive showcase of masterpieces...

I really don't want to be on your bad side... :eek::p

btebo

Joined Jul 7, 2017
btebo,

Ron
Ron - quit being so selfish and share your wonderful talents! This is an educational site!