Alternative for TLC59213

Amir Mohammad Soltanpour

Joined Sep 10, 2017
TLC59213 is a quite rare source drive especially in my country.

I already try to make high side switch with BJTs and MOSFETs but they don't work as well.

So i need a source driver ( high side switch ) that has below characteristic :

Output voltage : at least 12 volt.

Output current : more than 400m amp (for each output).

And also it must be compatible with TTL logic input ( i'm using Arduino).

The most important thing is the turn on and off delay : they must be less than 300 nanosecond (maximum).

What is your suggestion ?

Thank you.

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Simplest solution is to spit on the local companies and order that part at international shops. Hope the Postal Services still are working at Your country :)
Begin with Elfa, Farnell, Digikey, Lemona, and zillion of other (I hope Google hopefully works there) - I mean probably some are region specific, some are applying the double taxation etc. Oh yes, here at this site, allaboutcircuits, at the section of TOOLS is very good search engine.
Other solution is just produce the booster by Yourself.... but it always depends on the good parts, and if You havent good source for them, You have a problem.
300 ns means about 3 MHz - there are plenty of candidates for so low frequency at the markets. Use the Farnell search engine - there You make a search by parameters what in many even bigger firm catalogs not always is possible.