All About Circuits

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Dammit!! how did you guessed so easily.
This was years ago, a lot had changed now :D

A little simple deduction my dear watson.... He was the only one that looked like someone who would be called R!f@@ on an electronics forum:D!

And you are the only one that looked like you were "somewhere" else in the picture, everyone else looks like they are content and happy, you on the other must have been thinking about something electronic, or what would be your next project ;)....

B. Morse

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
A little simple deduction my dear watson.... He was the only one that looked like someone who would be called R!f@@ on an electronics forum:D!
C'mon you are just pulling my leg

And you are the only one that looked like you were "somewhere" else in the picture, everyone else looks like they are content and happy, you on the other must have been thinking about something electronic, or what would be your next project ;)....
Isn't that obvious ...how ever can u tell

I know it's not that. It is definitely something I had said, me and my big mouth :D

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009

This passenger liner is anchored outside male' with in a few 100m right now
I was sleeping and didn't know she had arrived until just now, I took off to take some pic. it seems she is leaving at midnight.

This was the latest passenger liner and the latest to cruise via Maldives, this thing is Huge.
Sorry I cannot get a daylight picture.
Enjoy

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
I would love to see the pictures, but am having trouble. The e-mail notification for that last post includes two links. Neither link gives a picture. They give only blank pages. When I go to Rifaa and look for albums, only three come up. Capacitors, stepper motors, and some other motor. No pictures of anything else.

Is there a permission issue, i.e., the albums are not public? Otherwise, what does one need to do to see them?

John

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I would love to see the pictures, but am having trouble. The e-mail notification for that last post includes two links. Neither link gives a picture. They give only blank pages. When I go to Rifaa and look for albums, only three come up. Capacitors, stepper motors, and some other motor. No pictures of anything else.

Is there a permission issue, i.e., the albums are not public? Otherwise, what does one need to do to see them?

John
Accept my invitation.
They are private for now, only friends can see certain ones

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
Thanks for sharing the information and pictures. It's neat to get a glimpse into the lives of other members and see where they are living. I will have to admit I'm a little jelous of your vicinity :) I love oceans but rarely get a chance to jump in.

This summer I will have to snap some shots of Toronto and post them

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
All I need was some encouragement.
More to come. :D
I checked for that liner, She has already set sail

count_volta

Joined Feb 4, 2009
Wow according to Alexa nobody from Russia visits AAC. Am I the only borscht eating, vodka drinking commie at this forum? How can that be? :eek:

On the other hand people from China are in first place, which makes sense since most of the TA's and professors in my university are Chinese.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Wow according to Alexa nobody from Russia visits AAC. Am I the only borscht eating, vodka drinking commie at this forum? How can that be? :eek:

On the other hand people from China are in first place, which makes sense since most of the TA's and professors in my university are Chinese.
O HoY captain..!! HIC CUP !!! :p
we are in the same boat

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006

I would take whatever Alexa has to say with a grain of salt. For example, in the past 30 days there has been approx 3000 from Russia, says the analytics run on the site. The US is by far where the bulk of visitors come from, by a factor of 2-3x.

Rob