All About Circuits

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
In which state does most of the members live.
By members, I mean Mod's and Admin's.
Where is the base of this great forum.
I am going on a world tour. :cool:
Catch me if you can

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It's just stats... Maldives is not there...........GREAT. I'm the only one, one and only....
This thread is for me to know that in which state are the most high ranking members.
Like in which landscape, u know, I am separated by sea, get th point.
so I'm guessing most of the Admin members are in USA.
USA is a continent, right. So, let's say LA.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
LA is in a different world from the rest of the US. US shares the same continent with Canada and Mexico (mainly). Hawaii is not on a continent.

John

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
AAAH!.
Then this forum originated from UK, this is my assumption, since DAVE is the main man.
am I right?
This is a great forum. Lot of great guys are here. Now I know there are few of you who are on other forums as I have seen a few.
I was wondering who came up with this idea, U know.
Literally we are connected. Great minds. we can share a lot of info.
there are builders, designers, professors. am I right.

One more thing, U know SgtWookie.
Is he a real sgt. How is it spelled, the auto corrector function is underlining my spellings.
Now I donno how these ranking goes.

When I was studying in India, I was a sponsored student by HMT international, and I was enrolled in NTTF, Bangalore. In there I was the youngest lecturer, I wasn't their to lecture, but to study, mainly digital electronics, which I got really interested in then, since I did not know anything about it during my training days. But I am proud to say that I cam on top in both country then. Employees their would stare at me, since I look like a kid, I mean literally. Even now. You guys will be like :eek: if you see me. This I am sure off. Here I am among with great people with knowledge beyond my comprehension and still you respect me for the things I know, and it makes me very happy to be here and chat with you all.

Well enuf about me, what I was saying is that I have very little knowledge on military ranking, now I have seen a lot of films, and actors acting caption, sarge, lt, somethings I can't even spell correctly. I want to know their ranking.
when I see the nick SgtWookie, I was wondering that is he a really sarge, and would it be an insult if I call him, "Hey sarge", something like that, cause I like to know, since when I responded with the first name of the principle in NTTF, I offended him and he said that I should call him "lieutenant" before I say his name. Why is that.
Now if SgtWookie is really what his name says, then I am honored.
I never met a man of that rank you know.

It's also like that one of the senior member, I cannot recall his name, I saw in a thread as I was just going through the forum, said he worked on F22's
I mean like fighter Jets. I was like WOW!!! :eek:. Do we really have that kind of tech with us. How cool is that.

Now you think I am acting like a kid, but the real deal is that I am a kid.
I just like to know you guys. That's all.

HI DAVE....

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

The forum is managed by Dave and jrap.
As far as I know the server for the forum is situated in Toronto, Canada.

Greetings,
Bertus

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Dave is working from the UK and jrap is working from Canada.
The internet makes it possible to manage a server from an other place.

Greetings,
Bertus

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
The majority of members posted only once or twice :(. Awesome forum though! :D Rif@@, you're quite active, keep it up!
Sugar and Coffee :D I"m on steroids.

So, any of you have ever met each other personally?
or will you know if you happen to bump each other on the road. :)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Actually it has happened to me.

The other guy is from Denton, about 60 miles from my house, and we were both at my favorite store, Tanners. Tanners is a complete Electronic Component store, with decent prices as a plus. I find myself wandering and designing in my head, which pleases Jim Tanner (the owner) a lot I'm sure.

He recognized me from my profile picture.

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Kekekekek!!
Theeeeeeee decoder ring. with which I will unlock the secret of the universe.

Anyways.. give me a call, if any one of you is planning to drop here.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Kekekekek!!
Theeeeeeee decoder ring. with which I will unlock the secret of the universe.

Anyways.. give me a call, if any one of you is planning to drop here.

Which Island are you on?

The Maldives ( /ˈmɒldaɪvz/ (help·info) or /ˈmɒldiːvz/), (Dhivehi: ދިވެހިރާއްޖެ Dhivehi Raa'je) or Maldive Islands, officially Republic of Maldives, is an island country in the Indian Ocean formed by a double chain of twenty-six atolls stretching in a north-south direction off India's Lakshadweep islands, between Minicoy Island and Chagos Archipelago. It stands in the Laccadive Sea, about seven hundred kilometres (435 mi) south-west of Sri Lanka.
The atolls of Maldives encompass a territory spread over roughly 90,000 square kilometers, making it one of the most disparate countries in the world. It features 1,192 islets, of which two hundred are inhabited.[5] The Republic of Maldives's capital and largest city is Malé, with a population of 103,693 (2006). It is located at the southern edge of North Malé Atoll, in the Kaafu Atoll. It is also one of the Administrative divisions of the Maldives. Traditionally it was the King's Island, from where the ancient Maldive Royal dynasties ruled and where the palace was located.
The Maldives is the smallest Asian country in both population and area. With an average ground level of 1.5 metres (4 ft 11 in) above sea level, it is the lowest country on the planet.[6] It is also the country with the lowest highest point in the world, at 2.3 metres (7 ft 7 in).[6]
It does look like a good place to vacation!:D

B. Morse

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Alright Rifaa, December 11, 2012, me and BMorse are coming to your house. (With all BMorses' stuff)

BMorse:
You may wanna start shipping early. :)

Actually, we should go a few days early to enjoy the sights before the end of days.