AAC Upgrade Thread - Feedback & Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a fix planned for the 18th.
@jrap @EETech Adam

This is to advise you that my blog (at least) is yet without valid links to its attachments --- Presentation of said difficulty being appearance of image 'place-holder' icons only (indicated via the 'shopped in' red arrows in the below attached sample 'screen-shot') --- Please note that this effects hundreds of images (in point of fact all images on my blog as far as I have looked...

Please understand! This post is not by way of attempted time-pressuring resolution of this issue! But, rather, reporting the issue's persistence...

Indeed! -- Following our recent PM, I fully understand (and whole-heartedly sympathize with) the incredible amount of work required to remedy this matter...

Again, no rush! -- But please keep me posted as Re: your progress:)

Very best regards
HP:cool:

<<<Appearance of 'missing' images on blog entry>>>
BlogFail.png

Last edited:

EETech Adam

Joined Jun 2, 2015
@jrap @EETech Adam

This is to advise you that my blog (at least) is yet without valid links to its attachments --- Presentation of said difficulty being appearance of image 'place-holder' icons only (indicated via the 'shopped in' red arrows in the below attached sample 'screen-shot') --- Please note that this effects hundreds of images (in point of fact all images on my blog as far as I have looked...

Please understand! This post is not by way of attempted time-pressuring resolution of this issue! But, rather, reporting the issue's persistence...

Indeed! -- Following our recent PM, I fully understand (and whole-heartedly sympathize with) the incredible amount of work required to remedy this matter...

Again, no rush! -- But please keep me posted as Re: your progress:)

Very best regards
HP:cool:

<<<Appearance of 'missing' images on blog entry>>>
View attachment 191862
The fix is taking longer than expected. We are 40% complete at the moment.
Appreciate your patience.

EETech Adam

Joined Jun 2, 2015
While not a real problem, it is something I've not seen before. Why does a new page open up when you give someone a like? Asking you to confirm the action. Are we trying to talk members out of giving likes now? :)
Then when you try to go back to the new post pages you have to click the back button several times to get there, keeps going back to the confirmation page.
Is this still an issue?

We have not replicated this.

ElectricSpidey

Joined Dec 2, 2017
I wish the new site would take me back to the page I was on when I log in, like the other version did. (yes, I browse without logging in)

If I don't make a mental note of where I was, I waste a lot of time finding it again.

Win 10
Edge

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
I wish the new site would take me back to the page I was on when I log in, like the other version did. (yes, I browse without logging in)

If I don't make a mental note of where I was, I waste a lot of time finding it again.

Win 10
Edge
Hope to have this fixed by End of Week, sorry for the delay.

Danko

Joined Nov 22, 2017
How it is possible?
364 vs 362
Different sources?
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
1574870746675.png
1574871059042.png

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Just got an alert:

1574895334842.png

Here's the moved thread: https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/learning-rigol-ds1054z-quick5.122468/ I don't remember where it was originally.

I am so thankful. That has been worrying me ever since and "countless" hours of sleep lost over it. Now, that that is done, maybe you can restore Audioguru to his previous glory and trophies.

BTW, is someone actually reading 3+ year old posts to see whether they are miscategorized? ;)

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I do read old posts because I have not yet learned how to quickly see the date of the last response. Possibly just a bit slow on the uptake of such things. Of course some threads keep coming back, like one for an electronic keyboard, which has a new post about once a month. And there are a fair number of threads that seem to be abandoned by the TS and they wander around with assorted ramblings for a long while. The funny ones are those from folks listing their occupation as "engineer" but they clearly lack even a basic understanding of things electrical. But the detailed profile does not seem to be available any more. Or is it accessed in a different manner now?

Picbuster

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Login problems: fails most of the time.
Very hard to find forum every time at a different position or gone.
Sometimes a long list of articles but no way to find forum.

Not nice to a human user.
But I do appreciate the energy and effort to make this a good working site.

Picbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.