A real Expensive furball

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Im glad to see you are doing the "right" thing ;)

I know the strain on your conscious would be unbearable...the guilt CONSTRICTING, if you leave them in your possession much longer. ;)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Im glad to see you are doing the "right" thing ;)

I know the strain on your conscious would be unbearable...the guilt CONSTRICTING, if you leave them in your possession much longer. ;)
If Santa or the Tooth Fairy pop by. I will arrange it so the merchandises are sent with one of them. Just wait and see :rolleyes:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Awww, come ON! Everyone knows Santa and the Tooth Fairy are the SAME PERSON!

What do you think Santa does on the rest of the year before and after Christmas?

And, ok. As long as you get good use from MY equipment, I suppose it will be ok.

But I will be sending Chris Kringle a txt message about picking them up. ;)

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
LOLLLLOL!!!!! HAHHAAHHAAHa.. ... I gotta stop drinking iced-tea while online.

Its costing me too much in replacement keyboards.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U know what retched...I did miss the humor when you were gone...
some members are so serious...as the joker says, "why so serious?".

But sometimes Sarge seems to have some humor every now and then.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I know for a fact that during training police and airport security staff. Get some kind of drugs that take away all sense of humor. Airport security staff, get triple dose. And this may in some cases also have a negative impact on the intelligence.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I know for a fact that during training police and airport security staff. Get some kind of drugs that take away all sense of humor. Airport security staff, get triple dose. And this may in some cases also have a negative impact on the intelligence.
Thats a possibility those folks have NO sense of humor. But then again.. do you want someone playing around and pulling practical jokes at the airport you you use for your travels?

me neither.