741 Op amp Inverting and Noninverting Inputs

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Wisdom from old guys: Never throw away a data book!
Hear, hear!! Don't throw away old applications handbooks, either.

I had to look up stuff in the 1977 Audio book from National Semiconductor for this site!
Heck, I've still got my 1964 edition of the GE Transistor Manual. Still refer to it once in a while, too.

Joined Nov 30, 2010

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
And I have the 1959 RCA vacuum tube book, but that doesn't mean I bought it when I was 8 years old.:D

Is this a contest for who is the oldest? I'll just surrender right now.:(
65, Still mowing my own lawn and fixin' my own car.:cool:
See my adventures on http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?forums/stock-2002-2005-explorers.101/
"Still fixin' my own car ..." Ha! Had to give up driving years ago from bad eyesight and still fixin' my own scooter. I replaced the bar display that shows battery charge with a digital meter that tells me actual battery voltage.
I'm not just old, I'm ancient. I'm the guy that taught Jesus the trick to walking on water. He did pretty good till somebody poked holes in his feet. I was even old then. I tried to teach the same trick to Moses but every time he tried to step on the water, the water would just rush away from his step. He never got the trick right but did good with his talent anyway. It just goes to show you, you don't have to be perfect. Just do the best you can with the talents you got.
Dang, why do the myths live on long after the truth has passed away. (Paraphrase J.R.R. Tolkien.)

Last edited: