2 x 18650 batteries in parallel to charge from one TP4056-C, than using both batts in series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowsprit

Joined Oct 2, 2018
I have made a stun gun (not for sale here), for my partner using a TP4056 , a 18650 bat, 2 switches, an LED and a 1000KV Boost Step up Power Module (Ex AliExpress)
Workings: One switch puts the voltage on the LED and connects to one pole of switch 2. On depressing switch 2, the "1000KV" is energized and a decent spark emanates from its 2 points. I works well.... it sparks well.
I read on line that these 1000KVunits , only reach around 10KV tops, That in my opinion is not going to do its intended job eg giving some attacker a good belt, without killing them.
I also read on this forum that one TP4056 can charge 2 parallel 18650 bats.
The 2 batts in series need to fire the '1000KV' which will increase the output maybe to 20KV or more, which i guess, would be sufficient to make a clean getaway when attacked.
BUT I am having a problem coming up with a simple circuit, with maybe some diodes or what have you.
Wonder if anyone could help?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
MOD NOTE: This thread is being closed because it violates the User Agreement:
  • Restricted topics. The following topics are considered "out of bounds" and will result in your thread being closed without question:
    • Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
    • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
    • Jammers intended for actual use in other than legal academic contexts
    • Amateur/homemade rail guns and other high-energy projectile devices
  • If You come across a thread or post discussing any of the above topics please report the thread so We can close, and if necessary remove, the offending thread/posts.
In addition to that, your post and the kind of question that you are asking raises significant questions about your qualifications to design and construct such a stun gun. You need to ask yourself if you are really prepared to expose yourself to the potential civil and criminal liability that you are courting.

Status
Not open for further replies.